We got married.

GuHai was sleeping exactly a hour and half minutes. He turned over in bed, reached out the shelf next to the bed. He guessed what in the drawer and checked it out.
I knew it! He laughed. It's lined condom and lotion in the drawer. He opened another drawer, unexpectedly "toy"  is in there.
("Now-YinZi allow to use that!?")
GuHai is shocked, he lied down again. He recalled LuoYin in this morning and looked up at ceiling.

I knew army uniform suit him.
Of course, Every clothes suit the beautiful face and perfect body. I've imagined he is in the uniform many times, and take off his...
When he reached over his crotch, he heard the front door is opened.
GuHai rushed to put away his hand and pretended to sleep.
The sound of wash his hands, run pit a put, and LuoYin called his name. GuHai likes to hear he called him, so he doesn't wake up on purpose.
GuHai felt someone came in the bedroom, LuoYin approached him.

"GuHai... are you still sick?"

Conscience of GuHai couldn't bear the tone of sincere concern in his voice as LuoYin stroked his head, and GuHai finally opened his eyes.

"Welcome home, YinZi. you're back early."

"Yeah, I came back in a hurry. Shall I make some porridge? If it's an easy one, I can do it."

Not stopping to stroke his head, LuoYin shows shopping bag  to Gu Hai.

Lying down on the bed, GuHai turned to him and stroked his head as GuHai was being done.

'We're married, aren't we?'

"Do you regret it now?

"No, I mean, I'm not from here."

He doesn't know what to say, and GuHai himself thought he said it wrong,  as expected, there are a lot of "????" on LuoYin's head.
GuHai got up and said he wanted to talk to you and urged LuoYin to the living room.

**
"Are you high school student? When were we?"

"Senior year of high school, we live together, but I don't know about the beach pictures on my phone anything"

"This is... This is amnesia, right?"

"No."

It's natural to think that for some reason, he's lost all memory  since the middle of his senior year of high school.
But Gu Hai couldn't see he is amnesia.

"How can you tell me it's not?"

"How could I forget about you?"

What nonsense, LuoYin laughed, but it's indeed that if it's Gu Hai, he's going to remember only about LuoYin, even if he forgets everything else, and it's strangely convincing.
And this cheeky vibe, this face, even if it was the usual Gu Hai, somehow felt like he's child.
It's like he's rebelling against everything, but he opens up his mind only to LuoYin.

"Me and YinZi have been together since high school?"

Looking into Gu Hai's eyes, which were fully loaded with expectation, LuoYin hesitates for a moment.
It was because he wasn't sure if he told the truth, and Gu Hai understood they haven't been together.

"You weren't together, were you? YinZi got a girlfriend? Or am I?"

"No, no it wasn't, we were really happy. But there was a bit of a thing happed. well, it wasn't small thing, actually..."

He couldn't say that there was an accident. Also he didn't want to remember that moment.
He didn't even think he should tell Gu Hai, who was right in front of me.