That will be your normal facial expression from now on. You will also speak in a monotone voice from this moment on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you were in the dining room eating some smoked fish you hear a knock on the door.

???:"Um, good morning! Is there a Y/n L/n here?"

You stand up as you open the door. You see a man wearing a red mask. His height was only able to reach your shoulder.

 His height was only able to reach your shoulder

(His mask)

Y/n: "The hell do you want?"

???: "Oh, um, I'm Kataoka Kunio, your swordsmith," he says as he feels intimidated by your gaze.

Y/n: "My swordsmith? Wait, so you have my blade?"

Kunio: "Y-yes."

Y/n: "Get inside, and show me my blade," you tell him as you go back inside.

He then follows you and sits infront of you holding out your blade.

Kunio: "This is a Nichirin Blade, also known as the 'Color Changing Blade.' The materials for a Nichirin Sword can be obtained from the mountain closest to the sun. Svarlet Crimson Iron Sand and Scarlet Crimson Ore. These produce steel that can absorb sunlight."

Y/n: "Color Changing Blade? What the hell do you mean?"

Kunio: "Nichirin Blades change color depending upon the user, making each blade unique."

Y/n: "What's my blade's color gonna be?"

Kunio: "To find out, you must hold your blade. Here is your blade, Y/n."

He then hands out your blade, sheathed. As you held it, you felt like you could already kill Muzan yourself. You then unsheathe your sword and hold it upwards

Y/n: "I'll definitely kill you, Kibutsuji Muzan."

After a few seconds, your blade starts to change color.

Kunio: "Oh! It's happening."

The blade turns into a dark violet color with a purple design on the blade.