ch.6--fan sign (2)

Start from the beginning

"ONCE! WE WILL DO A LUCKY DRAW AND ONE OF YOU CAN INTERACT WITH MINA, OKAY?" Jihyo asked.

the onces nodded and nayeon opened a random number generator on her phone.

"once! No switching seats and refer to your seat number on your chair!" Nayeon said and pressed the generator.

"NUMBER 17!!!" Jihyo announced.

It was TZUYU!!!

"TZUYU YAH!!! YOU'RE SO LUCKYYYY" Sana pouted at her sister.

"awww man..." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Number 17!!"JIhyo called. of course they knew it would be Tzuyu.

"It's me..." Tzuyu raised her hand slowly...

"Oh! Well then, you can come to the back stage later after the fansign:))) you can bring 2 friends with you, or come alone. let's continue the fansign!!!"Jihyo said and the fansign continued on.

AFTER THE FANSIGN:

Tzuyu, sana and chaeyoung walked to the backstage.

"TZUYU TTHANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU AND I'LL TREAT YOU A LOT BETTER YOU'RE OUR LUCKY STARRR!!!" Sana squeled.

chaeyoung hugged TZuyu tightly. "THANKS BRO!!!"

"Tzuyu is it, please come in. please wait here for a moment, you tow can go in after Mina does her dare." a manager said.

"Oh ok...TZuyu have fun!!!" Chaeyoung and sana waved at her and sat down on the benches, waiting for Mina to finish her dare.

"Tzuyu! You're here! have a seat." Momo said and Tzuyu sat down obediently.

"Awwww she's so cuteee" Nayeon whispered in Jihyo's ears.

"I know...she's like a precious childddd, and stop. she's Mina's." JIhyo whispered back.

Tzuyu looked up to the girls.

"Mina, tzuyu's in front. hug her a give her a kiss on the cheek." dahyun whispered.

Mina gulped and gave Tzuyu a hug. Tzuyu was a bit startled but she hugged back.

"OMG I HUGGED TZUYU AHHHHHHHHHH UWU IM PROUD OF MY MEMBERSSSS." Mina screamed in her mind.

Mina gathered up her courage and pecked Tzuyu's cheek and earned a smile from Tzuyu.

"HAHAHAHA! Tzuyu It's the first time we see Mina blush!!!" Nayeon unnie laughed.

Tzuyu smiled silently.

"Ah, yes Tzuyu we're adding your number now I really hope we can be friends." Jihyo said.

Tzuyu nodded and took out her phone. It was the silver version of newest phone brand, the CHOU's

"OMG ISN'T THAT THE CHOU'S NEWEST PHONE BRAND?!!!" Momo exclaimed.

Tzuyu nodded.

"we all wanted one but It's too expensive." Momo sulked. the others nodded in agreement.

"Do you guys want one? I can give you guys a discount." Tzuyu offered.

The 5 girls widened their eyes.

"Oh, I'm a Chou." Tzuyu said.

"OMGGGGGGGGG" Momo squealed happily.

Tzuyu wrote something on a paper and handed it to Momo.

"Take this when you guys visit our shop. Show the this paper and you'll get a discount:)" tzuyu said.

"Thanks TZUYU!!!!!" The five girls all gave Tzuyu. hug.