6

John POV: Wellston Dorms

"Alright Remi. You can take my bed and i'll sleep on the couch."
"Are you really fine with sleeping on the couch? I don't want you to not get any sleep."
"Trust me, I've woken up on this couch more than i woke up in my own bed." I assured Remi.
"You know what John? You aren't sleeping on the couch." she told me.
"Then where am i going to sleep..." I asked.

Remi's face started to become red as I asked her that question. She looked like she wanted to say something but she couldn't bring herself to do so. I was about to respond before she beat me to it.

"W-With me... in your b-bed" she responded while making me blushing madly.
"R-Remi are you sure? I don't want to make it awkward for you."
"It's not like we are going to.." she cut herself off realizing what she was about to say and ran off to the bedroom.

Remi POV

'I can't believe i just told him to sleep in the same bed as me... Ahh what am i even thinking right now. I've always wanted to be more than friends with John but the hierarchy would have gotten in the way before. But now that he ruined the hierarchy i won't have to worry about that...' My thoughts were interrupted by john knocking on the door and walking in.

"Are you sure that you are fine with me sleeping in the bed with you?" he asked with a slight blush.
"Y-Yeah." was all I could manage to get out while i moved over to the other side of the bed.

John went under the covers and so did I as he turned  off the lights while saying goodnight.

Three Hours Later - John POV

'God what time is it....' I thought as i was looking at my alarm clock. As I was regaining all of my senses from just waking up in the middle of the night i felt a comforting warmth on my chest and my side. I looked down and i saw Remi's head on my chest and her arms around me. 'What did i do to deserve her' is what i was thinking to myself at the time. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as i drifted back off into a deep sleep.

The Next Day - John's Room - Remi POV

All i could hear was beeping from Johns alarm clock until it finally stopped on its own. I opened my eyes and saw John sleeping while holding me close to him. I felt my face heat up and i just smiled. 'For once he doesn't look so uptight or angry... he actually looks like he is at peace... If only he could be like this all the time.' I looked back at the time and saw that school was in a hour. I poked John's face a few times and when he saw me he started blushing and instantly let go of me.
"S-Sorry for holding you so close to me Remi."
"Why are you apologizing? I didn't have a single problem with you doing that. In fact... i actually enjoyed it."
"Oh.. ok then" he said smiling at me.
We both got ready for school and as we were walking there i grabbed John's hand and started holding it. He looked down and smiled while his face turned red.
'And Blyke and Isen thought he would never change.'  I giggled in a low tone at my thought. I looked back up at John and his smile was gone.
"John? What's wrong are you ok?"
" I'm s-sorry Rem but i have to go..." and with that said John activated his ability and teleported away. I turned around and saw someone all too familiar to John.

Seraphina.

A/N- This was my first chapter in a long time. I'm so sorry i made you all wait. More to come very soon. Bye UWU.