4

John POV
"What Arlo did to me? That's what you want to know? Well get ready to be here for a while" John said.

-Time Skip to after John explained how Arlo ambushed him-

"H-He really did that..." Remi questioned while balling her hands into fists. John tried to calm her down just as she did to him by hugging her. "John... let me go." Remi said angrily. "If i let you go talk to Arlo like this you will do something stupid just as I was about to do!" John shouted. "Remi... the reason you were the only one i helped after fighting the royals, is because i have feelings for you... you just have this charm that is so calming. You didn't treat me any differently even when you all thought i had no ability. I always thought everyone would stay away from me but you and Sera have always been there for me. So for me, please calm down and don't confront Arlo about this."

Remi POV
'Did he j-just confess his feelings towards me???' I thought. I felt my face getting hot and i could tell my face was getting pink, but i couldn't tell what i was currently feeling. Anger or Love. I was so angry when John told me how Arlo ambushed him just for trying to befriend him and how he wasn't acting his rank. "John can we go somewhere more private like the dorms?" I asked. "Sure i don't see why not."

-At Remi's Dorm-
"So Remi why did you want to go somewhere more private?" John asked me. " I-I also have feelings for you John i just didn't want to risk anyone hearing me say that..." As i said this his cheeks became a little red and as his eyes met mine he suddenly looked away and asked "Are you serious? After everything i've ever done to you and your friends you simply forgive me, and still somehow have feelings for me?" All i could do was nod my head up and down for i was too nervous to talk. I was met with a pair of arms wrapped around me and John was shaking almost as if he was about to cry and he said "Thanks Remi". As he was pulling himself away from me i gave him a quick peck on the lips without even realizing.

John POV
'D-Did she just kiss me? I was not expecting that at all, especially from the same girl who i slapped and then beat up in front of the entire school.' I decided to say something because i could feel my face getting red and i took advantage of the situation. "Hey Remi... how would you feel if i wanted to date you..?"
I asked as her face lit up. Remi said "It depends on which John i'm going with... the one that is easily provoked, or the one who actually cares for other people's feelings." She said. "Oh..." i said while looking down. "John relax i would love to go on a date with you as long as you promise me one thing." "What is it" i asked as soon as she finished her sentence. "You may not like this, but you have to apologize to Blyke and Isen. You brutalized them when they were just doing their part in trying to help with the fight..." she stated. "No way. Isen tried to pry into my past, and Blyke shot a beam at my head when I thought you were someone else." I said. "Well, i guess we aren't going on that date then" she told me with a pouting face. 'I guess i have no choice when she makes that cute face.' "Fine i'll apologize to them... only for you though" i muttered. She jumped up while saying "Great! Let's go do it now and get it over with." 'This is going to be fun' i thought to myself sarcastically.

"Okay let's go"