23- Home

Kenny drove his boat through the air, while everyone held on to their belongings.

"Watch out!" Clementine shouted and everyone covered their heads when a police helicopter started shooting down at them.

Kenny swerved in the air, dodging the bullets while going at full speed.

Javi held in to his tiddies to make sure they didn't fly out of his brassiere, his weave, and his tiddie flavored lip gloss.

Javianita was somewhere in the backseat with AJ and Tenn.

The boys smiled awkwardly at each other as they both held the kid.

Willy was holding on to his small baby caterpillar and his computer that was playing cow porn, nothing unusual.

Omar had his hands over his belly button to cover his crusty and dry belly button raisins.

Sophie was holding on to Minerva's head like a sick fuck.

Aasim and Ruby were both holding on to each other and their thongs.

Violet was sobbing like a little bitch while wiping her tears and blowing her witch lookin ass nose with her itchy ugly ass lingerie.

Mitch was trying to make a bomb to get them home faster.

Lee was holding on to his portable RV.

Marlon was holding on to his dick so it wouldn't come off again while Brody sucked the wart on it.

The SWAT team were so close behind them that they were almost inside of the boat's asshole.
_

Soon, they found themselves in a place with a lot of sand and hills and camels.

"I think we're in the desert..."

"WE WERE ALMOST HOME, WHY ARE WE IN THE DESERT?!" Clementine shouted in anger.

"There! It's done!" Mitch shouted as he presented the bomb to everyone.

He set it off, and they went flying while the boat exploded behind them.

The group held on to each other and all their belongings as they flew through Jamaica.

They crashed into a window downstairs in their house, and they all landed on the couch perfectly.

"That was a very... interesting trip..." Louis said as he ran his fingers through his beautiful, sexy dreads.

"I wonder where our next interesting trip will be."
_

This is short because I'm lazy but it's finished I'll make Season 2 probably in a few days sjsbsj.