how it started

LUCY POV.

Like any other time I was in the guild drinking a strawberry milk shake but today was different everyone was giving me death glares. It was creeping the hell out of me!!! I MEAN FOR PLUE SAKE WHO WOULDN'T BE CREEPED OUT BY THE GUILD BEING QUITE AND GLARING AT YOU I MEAN REALLY i thought. The only one's not glaring at me is Wendy, mira, gajeel, laxus and his team/raijinshuu (A/N did I spell that right?), master, and the exceeds. Then natsu and his team plus lisanna comes to me. "Hey guys" I said sweetly "shut up stupid blonde natsu-kun is about to talk" (A/N bet you know who it is) lisanna said with a smirk. Then I looked at natsu "am kicking you out of the team cuz your weak and a replacement for lisanna " said natsu. Tears start falling and my bangs covering my eyes I got up "just watch am going to become strong and beat all of you I said seriously "ya right a weakling like you beat me in your dreams iron fist of fire dragon" said natsu then hit me on the right side of my face next to my eye. I felt it, it was going to leave a scar. The lisanna went to animal soul while natsu was still attacking me I was about to pass out someone saved me. Roar of lightning dragon then natsu and lisanna passed out. Before I got to see who save me I passed out because the loss of blood. All I heard was "hold on Blondie" then it went black.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Me:am done how was it

Lucy:I hate it

Me:why?

Lucy:because I got kicked out

Me:don't worry its going to get better k

Lucy: okay

Me:good now do the disclaimer

Lucy: okay love-san dose not know fairy tail if she did she would put me in the raijinshuu bye

Me: well good bye

LOVE_BOOMER OUT ✌