Chapter 9: Crashing a wedding party!

Start from the beginning

Y/N: I know, I can see it from here.

You disappeared your sword as you lay down on your bed. You don't need to train now, why did you even call the King and the Alpha of dragons?

Orion: Are you sure you won't help them train?

Y/N: Yes. I am sure. They need to overcome their own problems alone. I just simply give them the tips on where they should start. They cannot rely on other superior's power.

Orion: Well it's your choice partner. Now if you don't mind, I will go to my wife and have some stress relief.

Y/N: Well enjoy.

The connection of your partner cuts off as your neon (E/C) glow brightly. You are determine to teach this puny chicken a lesson.

 You are determine to teach this puny chicken a lesson

Y/N: I'm about to end this chicken's whole career...

*Time skip 10 days later brought to you by a chibi Y/N resting on a bonfire with the Ashen one*

Y/N POV

After the 10 days, the rating game was a huge disaster for Rias and her peerage. They have lost to Riser. And you can tell that Sirzech is desperate.

Right now you were in your living room with your family doing their things. Your father Elias is in his normal clothing as he drinks coffee and read newspaper while your mother is on her combat outfit, meditating.

Your brother James is twirling a sharp edged knife with his fingers while your sister Lena is playing video games on her phone.

Y/N: *looks to your watch* Why does Uncle Dante and Vergil takes so long?

Elias: Heh, knowing Dante? Probably eating pizza while Vergil is doing his best not to smack his younger brother.

James: Is Uncle Vergil motivated?

Fafnir: VERY motivated.

Elias: Yes. And speaking of motivation...

Then you felt a ongoing power. You all turn back to see a portal opening, and you see Uncle Dante and Uncle Vergil walking together like a bad ass.