Chapter 9: Crashing a wedding party!

Start from the beginning

(Guitar riff) After punching, they saw their splitting images of their dragons as they stare at the camera menacingly.

(More Guitar Riff) Then the pace picked up as their dragons starts unleashing barrages of punches and went apes#it before breaking the screen.

No one POV

*Meanwhile on the Phenex Mansion*

Lord Phenex: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Saying the word mad is an understatement to the Phenex Family. When they found out that Riser Phenix forced marriage the only daughter of the Trinity Family, they panicked. Not only Riser forced marriage her, but also pissed off the older brothers.

And they also received the news where Elias Trinity stormed the palace of the Lucifer and almost killed him. WITH no hesitation.

Riser: I RIser Phenex will marry Lena Trinity! Riser see no mistake on that!

Lord Phenex: NO MISTAKE!? The Father of the Trinity family raided the Lucifer and ALMOST KILLED HIM! BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ACTIONS!

The said Phenex scoffed as he looks away. He had plans for the daughter of Trinity....

But oh boy he will regret it... Then suddenly the doors opened to reveal a very scared Sirzechs holding flowers during funeral and a terrified Grayfia. Needless to say, he's scared as hell. Like he saw the apocalypse in front of him.

Sirzechs: *super scared* I-I-It's for Riser...

He handed the flowers to Riser. Then Riser sees a note on it as he reads it loudly.

Riser: *while reading slowly* You have 10 days.... To live...

Everyone paled at your father's message. Riser just unleashed Apocalypse again.

Sirzechs: *paled* What have you done...?

Grayfia: *shaking voice* I-I shall prepare your coffin...

Lord Phenex: *thoughts* Oh no... My son unleashed apocalypse again... I am very sure that the Trinity family is planning how to punish us all.

*Meanwhile with your family*

No one POV

Y/N: *singing with the song* Gotta break the rulleess!~ And hearts in twos~! Cause that's what the baddest do~!

You were listening to your music, which is K/DA the baddest as you check your powers. You were sharpening one of your swords as your partner Orion speaks up.

Orion: Well, humanity has amazing taste of music.

Y/N: *stops sharpening* You were listening to my music the whole time?

Orion: Duh, I'm with you the whole time. And this is your 76th time you played that song, and it never bores me.

While you were on your room checking your weapons out, your girlfriends Mikasa and Lightning were in training. They want to prepare themselves for the next 10 days. Needless to say that they were pissed as well.

As for your brother James, he's preparing the torture chamber. He wanted Riser to suffer, slowly and painfully. When it comes to torturing, your brother James is the perfect man for that.

Your younger sister Lena is making her OWN torture for Riser. With her power to warp reality, she can make Riser suffer and die endlessly.

Orion: I can already tell that Rias and her peerage is gonna lose...