Chapter 1

We were just having some fun.
Fun never hurt... right?.
And now I'm alone in my bathroom thinking about where this all went wrong, if we weren't so stupid. I close my eyes and take a deep breath going back to before all of this happened...

********( THE BEFORE )*********

HER

My name was Kayla
I love to swim, read, and dance. Loved. my life wasn't perfect, no ones is. Some things I miss already about life: love, hatred, and food.

After several hours of being dead, in a big black obis of my own thoughts, I prayed for feeling, warmth, a sand which. ANYTHING!!!.

When I thought of death I thought it would be very scary or very peaceful, mine was neither. I never imagined murder. I never asked to be murdered, no one does. In the short time of being dead in already over the fact that I'm actually dead, time goes by much slower when you're dead.

I wish I could have done more with my life like- See Dakota, kiss my crush, and say goodbye.

Goodbye.

Me and my mom were being stalked. I never knew how much and how long he was watching me for, but we were just always being watched. before I could run he grabbed me and was on top of me with a knife, he pulled me up trying to lead me to his van or whatever he drove. I jerked away, slipping on probably nothing but came crashing down hitting my neck and head on the coffee table.

Everything went black.
That's just a brief summary of the event. The sick fuck didn't call for help instead he put a plastic bag over my head to make sure that if I was alive I wouldn't be waking up.

He wrapped the rest of me in garbage bags and threw me away...

The found me a couple days later.
As for my mom, I have no idea if she's okay.

All I know is that no one looked for me.