Chapter 2: A Friend In Need

'Ok so I found the source of smell now I guess I need to....umm uhh damn I have no idea what that clown was thinking, what the hell am I supposed to do?!' pausing his thoughts he looked to the city 'I guess first things first I gotta find out more about these ghosts he was talking about'. Setting course into the city a loud growl rang out, placing a hand on his stomach looking sheepish 'on second thought I really need something in my stomach' continuing his way now through town. Strolling along the sidewalk the demon spotted a few humans heading into a building, scanning the building he spotted a sign 'Nasty Burger'. Making his way to the establishment, only stopping just outside the building's doors 'I really hope the food is better than the sign implies' making his final decision he heads inside.

Taking in the scene the young hybrid saw despite what the signage had implied the place was quite packed mostly consisting of teenagers 'oh yay this is quite reassuring that the food should be at least edible'. Moving up to the front counter he scanned the menu before deciding on getting just a burger and fries.

"Hello there sir what can I get for you!" looking at the source of the voice Rin saw an employee, "oh hi, can I just get a regular burger and fries".

"Sure thing! That will come to $7.58" reaching into his front pocket only to be left empty handed, quickly checking his other pockets he soon came to a realization ' damn you Mephisto you stupid clown, I don't have any money on me!'.

"Ummm sorry I think I left my wallet somewhere you can forget about my order" he said as he went to turn away before another voice spoke "hey man it's ok I can pay for your food". Taking a look at the unfamiliar voice he could see another teen about his age with a beanie and something in his hand, what looked to be some kind of device.

"Oh no it's ok I'll be fine" smiling trying to be convincing 'I'm gonna starve to death'.

"Haha don't worry about it it's only a few bucks and to be honest you kinda look like you need it"

Not realizing the state in which he looked, Rin finally took notice he did look a bit rough in appearance. "Oh um ok thanks a lot, to be honest I feel like I was gonna starve to death!" he thanked with a large grin

"Hey no problem, I like to help. I'm kind of used to it due to my friend being a bit the same way" to which he gave the other boy a confused look before dismissing it. He stayed silent as the other teen gave the cash to the cashier and passed the food off to Rin "hey I can pay you back later with cash or even a favour".

"Hey man like I said don't worry about it"

"Hmm...ok but thanks again, my name is Rin Okumura by the way, I just got here in town"

"I'm Tucker Foley, yeah I could tell I've never seen you here before and Amity isn't that big haha" the now named teen said before looking behind himself "well I gotta get back to table I hope to see you around Rin, bye!"

"For sure, bye!" the demon said while waving the other off who was walking to a table assuming the two there were his friends, before taking his own food to find a seat in the other direction hoping to piece exactly what his older brother wants or gains from sending him here.

With the trio:

Turning away from Rin and making his way back he was faced with two friends, taking a seat Danny looked at him curiously "soo who was that".

"Oh he said his name is Rin Okumura, he looked like he forgot his wallet or something so I decided to pay for his food, he mentioned he was new here in town which was pretty obvious since I don't remember seeing him in town before"

Sam could only stare at her best friend "...Tucker you bought some random stranger food, you don't even know the guy!" Tucker gave a small laugh "yeah yeah I know Sam but he seemed like a decent guy from what I could tell" he said while looking back to where Rin had seated. Danny looked less convinced "I don't know Tuck we don't know anything about the guy and isn't it a bit suspicious that he came into town for the first time the day after oh I don't know, the evil phantom incident". Tucker narrowed his eyes slightly "Danny you gotta be kidding me no way are you getting this paranoid that you are gonna be suspicious of any random person coming into Amity". Danny could only chuckle nervously while scratching the back of his head "weeeeell not always". At this statement both Tucker and Sam just stared at the nervous boy as if to say 'you really are, aren't you?' to their disbelief. Tucker sighed " ok how about this? I invite him to come sit with us and eat so you guys can determine whether you think he's a nice guy as well" he got up and made his way to Rin's table before the two coils say anything.

With Rin:

"Hey Rin!" a familiar voice spoke out to his right, looking over he saw the newly acquainted 'friend' Tucker making his way over to his table.

"Hey Tucker what's up?" he replied with a grin, getting a smile in response the other teen replied" well I saw you sitting by yourself and thought you would like to sit with my friends and I". Rin took a moment to think before looking at Tucker's two friends watching their exchange. Turning back to the other Rin smiled "sure that would be great", 'maybe I can get some info about any ghost' he thought as he grabbed the rest of his food and followed Tucker back to his friends.

Sitting down Rin looked at the other boy and girl " hey my name is RIn Okumura nice to meet you".

The girl speaks first "Sam Manson"

"And I'm Danny Fenton nice to meet you too"

The table soon fell silent as the four sat awkwardly in silence, until Tucker spoke up "sooo how's the weather been?" while the rest of the table could only silently stare at him for his attempt to start conversation. But not long after the awkward tension was cut by the sound and shaking of explosions being released outside the building.

Aaaaaaaaaaah! There it is chapter 2 omg sorry, work picked up but I found the time yay. Hope you guys liked it, I hope to get the next chapter out hopefully sooner hehe byyyyye!