A Unpleasent Visit...

Deku's POV:
I agreed with All Might that is wouldn't do but I betrayed him but not completely!
I mean I just wanted to pay my father? A visit and discuss something...
A I went to the prison place where they keep the villains locked up and asked to see
All For One they agreed but I had to sign some papers before doing so and I had a small time limit...
So I walked in and he was shocked to see me.
Son you finally came! I took a deep breath and said I'm not your son maybe by blood but never by heart!
That how you treat your father? I meant what I said I came here to set something straight and get some answers.
I had never been more straight forward in my life I was angry but I had to keep it in otherwise he would use it to his advantage...
Why did you leave our family? What if I don't answer?
I just looked at him in utter despair.
Fine, I knew she you were little that if you grew up around me you would end up with a future with violence and blood I just wanted you to have a happy life a normal one with is also why I took your quirk before it showed up...
... I had a quirk?
Indeed,
Midoriya five more minutes!
I felt anger? Sadness? I don't know what I felt... He had a heart I had a quirk but he used his power for a bright future for me? I tried to hold in my tears it didn't last long I don't want to look weak but before I could take things any longer I ran out of the room with hot tears running down my cold cheeks how could he do this to me?! Was it good or bad? The things on my mind we're unexplainable one thing I knew for sure is that I don't regret seeing him for the last time.
As I exited the building I still had tears dripping down my face but I smiled and thought I-I have a dad! I had a quirk! My past wast as I thought it was...