How you met

Zach-You met him when your younger sister had her friend, May, round for diner.

You were currently watching your sister and her best friend, May, watching TV as they waited for May to be picked up. Your mother had gone to the shops quickly, leaving you to take care of the pair. Luckily it was pretty late in the evening for both girls so they were just quietly watching the TV, letting you keep just one eye on them whilst you finished off your maths homework that was due tomorrow. 

As the clock struck seven o'clock, there was a knock at the door, causing you to get up out of your seat and shut your maths book, heading down the corridor and towards the front door. Opening the door, you were confronted with a tall, handsome boy who looked about your age. In fact, you think that you may have seen him before in your school. You had only recently transferred to Liberty so you really didn't have many friends and hadn't really spoken to many people yet.
"Hey, are you here to pick up May?" You asked trying to act confident whilst the boy in front of you examined your facial features.
"Oh ahaa yeah." He laughed, causing your stomach to go all bubbly, his laugh was perfect, "I'm her brother."
"Mayyy!" You shouted, "Your brother is here to get you."
"Okay, I'm just getting my stuff." She shouted back.

You stood silently, looking the attractive boy, whose name you didn't know yet, up and down.
"I feel like I've seen you before." You said, breaking the silence, causing him to look at you, "Do you go to Liberty."
"Yeah, my names Zach." He grinned, "Are you new around here? Feel like I would remember a beautiful girl like you."
"Oh shhh." You blushed, "Not new here but I'm new to Liberty yeah."
May broke the conversation the two of you were having, when she ran down the corridor and past you, jumping into Zach's arms.
"Well thank you for having May around." Zach smiled, putting May down and taking her bag.
"Thank you Y/N!" May grinned, giving you a tight hug before running off towards Zach's car in the driveway.
"Hmm, your names Y/N? A beautiful name for an equally beautiful girl." Zach smirked, "Hopefully I'll see you around school some time."
"I hope so." You grinned as he walked away and you watched him.

Monty-You actually met him at one of Bryce's parties.

You stood in the corner of the room at one of Bryce's parties, sipping your drink. You were starting Liberty next week and as you had been friends with Jess for years, she dragged you along here with her. She had disappeared withing twenty minutes, leaving you alone in a room full of strangers. Looking around aimlessly, your eyes fell onto one boy that was stood with a large group of boys, just laughing. He was wearing a plaid shirt and as you took a moment to take in his appearance, you realised how attractive he was. The tallest boy of the group noticed you looking and tapped the attractive boy on the shoulder, saying something to him and pointing your way. The attractive boy looked at you and you quickly looked down, hoping he wouldn't come over. You sipped your drink and after a few moments, you felt someone stood in front of you.

"Hey, I haven't seen you around before, are you new?" The boy asked as you looked up and met eyes with him.
"Yeah, I'm new." You responded, "Jess invited me here with her and then ditched me after like twenty minutes."
"Well how about you spend your time with me instead, promise I won't ditch you." He smirked, causing you to giggle and blush slightly.
"Hmm sounds good to me," You grinned, finally growing some confidence, "What's your name?"
"Monty." He grinned, taking a sip of his drink, "You?"
"Y/N." You responded.
"Well nice to meet you Y/N." Monty replied.

Justin-You met him on your first day at Liberty.

You pulled up to your new school, Liberty high and grabbed your bag, jumping out of your car and locking it. You headed towards the large double doors and made it down the crowded hallways until someone in the large group surrounding some of the lockers whistled to you.
"Damn new girl!" One boy shouted, causing you to cringe, "What's your name?" 
"Uhh Y/N." You replied, bluntly.
"Well damn Y/N, you're fucking hot." He smirked.
"Bryce leave her alone, she clearly ain't interested." Another boy rolled his eyes at Bryce.