Child of Destiny

The scene started on a door and you could see that there was a storm. A lamp sat on a table the camera look to a woman with sweat dripping down her face and she was screaming. 

Aladdin looked in horror and asked, "What is happening to her?" Sharrkan said, "The wonders of life!" The white haired man was slapped on the side of the head by the blue haired general. Yamraiha said with a sigh, "Something you shouldn't be watching." She covered the boy's eyes. 

You can see an old woman standing at her end and a purple haired man held onto her hand. 

"Hey that man looks like King Sinbad," said Kougyoku. "It does indeed, " replied Spartos. Masrur said, "That is most likely Sinbad's father and that is probably his mother." Alibaba the scrunched his nose, "Does that mean that we are watching Sinbad's birth?" Most people went green in the face. 

The man said, "Ezra hang on!" The woman then said, "The head is out, it won't be must longer!" Ezra kept screaming though. Then the camera looked to the sky out of the house. It went to a woman with long black hair her eyes wide as Ruh flew by her. 

Hakuryuu then growled, "Mother!" Kougyoku then looked to her brother in surprise, "That's your mother?" "Yes," he replied. Cassim then looked to the young man and said, "Why do you hate her so much?" Hakuryuu then said, "That woman is the leader of Al-Thamen." A mix of surprised and pitying glances were thrown his way but Alibaba was glaring at the young man. Cassim looked around confused, "What exactly is this Al-Thamen?" Alibaba looked to his childhood friend and said, "They are people who want to create chaos in our world and they are the reason you died." Cassim looked shocked. 

The camera changed to a man with a wizard hat on and had warts on his face. 

"It's him!" cried Yamraiha now in tears. "Who is that man?" Aladdin asked his mentor. "He is my adoptive father and the director of a magician's school." Meanwhile everyone else was wondering why the Ruh were acting this way and how it connected to Sinbad's birth. 

A young girl appeared on screen with a wreath around her head she to looked taken aback and surprised as the Ruh passed her. 

Drakon then said, "That is the Rhem Magi, she is said to be over 200 years old." Aladdin then looked at the girl but just as she quickly appeared on screen she was gone. 

You can see a man with a large green hat on but his face was away from view. 

"Hey that's Yunan!" giggled Pisti. "It is," confirmed Ja'far who was in deep thought. Aladdin then said, "Wait, so all of these people are magis?" Ja'far nodded, "Yes they are, by the way the Ruh are surrounding them." Aladdin then looked confused, "Why do they look so surprised?" Ja'far smiled at the young boy, "I suppose we will have to watch to find out, won't we?" 

It goes back to the black haired woman as she thought, 'This feeling. There's something on the horizon. The old man is back and he said, "The Ruh is resonating, I see. It means a tremendous power has," he was cut off by the young girl, "has been born. It's coming from the north, something possessing an incredible power has entered the world."

Everyone looked shocked and a bit scared. Ja'far then started to laugh, "Guess I was right. I figured this was about Sinbad." Alibaba then look at Ja'far, "You think that this power they are talking about, is Sinbad?" Morgiana then said, "It would make sense for why we are all here and he isn't." Then Ja'far continued, "We also agreed that the man and woman were most likely Sinbad's parents." Alibaba still looked shocked. Kougyoku and Hakuryuu looked at each other as the sister whispered, "Incredible power."

Stars began to fall from the sky everyone was watching them. Yunan held an orb made of magoi and Ruh as he laughed. "How interesting for a human to be born with such amazing potential. Why it only happens once a millennia," The camera focused on his face, "It's a miracle."

Cassim looked over to Alibaba with an exaggerated face. He looked over at Ja'far a little scared at what the guy would do although Cassim took the risk, "I did tell you that Sinbad isn't all that now didn't I?" Pisti, who wasn't around when Cassim was alive balled up her little fists and shouted at the man, "Excuse you! You don't even know Sinbad only the stories! You are just like everyone else! They either are in awe or hate him!" The other generals were nodding along. 

Hakuryuu was thinking about how incredible this man must really be to inspire such loyalty from these also amazing people. Sinbad would be a great ally but also a dangerous foe. 

Okay that is a rap! I warn you now that I can sometimes forget about the fanfictions I am writing so please if you like this remind me to update!