Halloween II

This chapter is dedicated to @ehbuddyboi hope you like it!! 💕💓💖

James had been on a week's holiday to London before she came back on near Halloween and was shocked when Rosa told her bout the Jimmy Jab Games. She was sad that she missed it but quickly recovered as she knew she probably would have hurt her self or someone else doing it

Another thing that she found out while she was in London was that Sam, the ex-girlfriend, Moved to New York not knowing that James now lived there. James panicked at first thinking she was going to be working at the 99 but remembred that Sam wanted to become a doctor or a nurse.

Anyway back to the present she and the rest of the squad were sitting in the break room with Jake and Amy sitting at the table, Terry and Scully sitting on the sofa with Hitchcock standing beside them and James Rosa and Gina sitting on the pool table.

"Attention, boys and ghouls" Charles announced running into the break room. Jake shook his head and looked down."Nope."

"Every Halloween, I dree up in an amazing costume, and you never get what I am." Charles explained a little disheartened."No, we get what you are, an adult man who enjoys dress-up." Rosa told him which made James laugh quietly.

"Very funny, Rosa."Charles said sarcastically." this year, that won't be a problem because you're picking my costume," He said excitedly but everyone else made noises of disagreement.

Charles walked into the room in his first outfit and Jake yelled out his guess"Uh Ms Pac-mans nipple."--"No, that's brown." Charles told him

"Why would you know that?"Amy asked disturbed at the same time James just yelled."Ew Boyle!" Rosa smiled from her place beside her before looking forward as Charles walked in dressed like Shakespeare.

"To be or not to be!" He said and opened his arms dramatically."Not to be."Rosa quickly dismissed him."Thank you." He said bowing before running out and coming back a few minutes later.

He runs in yelling while wearing a very very weird costume. James had zero ideas as to who he was supposed to be.

"Joan of arc. rod Stewart." Jake guessed."Martha Steward!"James yelled out. Charles sighs."He-man! Master of the universe."

Gina suddenly spoke up with words of wisdom." I got it. Gay Robbin hood."

"Yes!"Everyone agreed.

"that's it, that's it."

"Oh my gosh, that's what it is."

---------------------

James was sitting at her desk with Rosa filling out paperwork when she heard Peralta and Captain Holt talking about some Halloween heist. Confused she faced Rosa." what are they talking about?"

Rosa looked up ay her."Last year HJake told Holt he would be a great criminal so they put it to the test. Jake won because he took the captain's medal of valour."She explained before Jake and Holt agreed on the terms and walked off.

-----------------------------

Terry had called James, Rosa, Amy, and Gine into the break room to tell them about what they're doing this Halloween. James and Gina sat on chairs with Amy and Rosa behind them. Rosa leaning against the back of James' chair which made the other girl blush.

"Handing out these safety pumpkins to neighbourhood kids is a cornerstone in community relations."He told them holding one of them up.