one

EPISODE ONE Eric Forman's basememt11:39am

EPISODE ONE
Eric Forman's basememt
11:39am

"Hyde.. I'm in love with you,"

My eyes were glued to his. Hyde sits on his chair staring at me, his aviators hiding any hint of emotion. I lean into him, biting my lower lip. Please just say something, anything! A small smile creeps up on his lips as I position myself to sit on his lap.

"You're gonna have to do better than that, highlights," Hyde smiles as he pushes my face away from his. Damnit.

"Burn!" Kelso rages, his head shaking with the word. He sits positioned on the side of the couch opposite to me.

"Alright that's Hyde - 2, Kara - 0," Eric sketches out on a piece of paper hanging on the basement wall.

I sigh, plopping myself down on the couch in defeat. Hyde and I started this playful competition on who could get the other more flustered and I was clearly losing.

I play with the ends of my hair just as the name Hyde called me rung in my head. Highlights?

"Hey! I don't have highlights, dillhole," he simply ignores me, already drowned into the lady magazine he had picked up moments before.

"Next time be more sexy. Men don't want love they want all the ladies," Fez smirks, patting my shoulder. I give him a sarcastic smile before whacking him on the side of his head.

"Oww! What was that for?" He groans, rubbing the spot where my hand had slapped him.

I pout, "Being next to me while I'm mad,"

The door to the basement swings open revealing a frantic Donna. Her hair was frizzy and shirt held wrinkles in the fabric. It seemed as though she'd just rolled out of bed.

"Kara, you need to come home right now," Donna breaths, nearly out of breath. She looks like she'd just finished running for her life.

"Wow Donna, you look terrible," I laugh. Eric, Fez, and Kelso join in after me.

Donna is my older sister only by one year and to her it was all the difference. We get along just fine, but our relationship could definitely use some improvement.

She rolls her eyes, "I suggest you guys shut up unless you don't want to be invited to my party," I eye her up and down. Party, this was the first I've heard of it.

"Party?!" Kelso jumps up from the couch with a dumb look on his face, like usual. I roll my eyes, watching his newfound amusement.

"Will there be beer?" Hyde finally tears his eyes from the magazine filled with naked ladies between his fingertips to look up at Donna. "Damn, you do look terrible, man."

Fez chuckles as Donna glares at Hyde and Eric flashes a smile, "Well, now you're not invited to the party Hyde," Eric says sarcastically, everyone but Donna finding him funny.