𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Why are you like this Jeongguk? This shy? You can't just ask me normally. Tsk chicken"

Then I grab the water bottle from the counter and threw it at him. He disbalanced a little while catching it but manage to catch it.

"T-thank you."

Then he left then I looked at Hoseok Hyung and Namjoon Hyung.

"Is this for real?"

They just shrugged. I shooked and focus on food.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°°°°°

We were munching food. I was focusing on eating but my gaze moved upwards to the boys. They were praising my food by their eyes. I can see that they liked my food. Then I saw Jimin Hyung. Who was munching food really slowly and looks like he is thinking of something. I interrupted him by calling him.

"Jimin Hyung?"

He got snapped by his thoughts and he looked at me.

"Huh?"

"What happened? Don't you like food?"

He vigorously shooked his head. And started munching food fast while smiling. I smiled back at him.

After sometime we finished eating and did our dishes individually.

"I wanna eat or drink something sweet. I have an urge to eat sweet."

Hoseok Hyung expressed his want and everyone nodded. Then Taehyung looked at me with smirk.

"Hani go and bring us some sweets and soft drinks."

Then everyone except Seokjin Hyung started to tell their choice to me that they want this and that. Shit im broke I don't have any money. I just gulped and weakly smiled at them.

How am I supposed to purchase these? I just have 3$. They will think I just came here bare hand.

Then Seokjin Hyung interrupted them.

"Yah! You will send her this late? Are you even real and she spend her money today on cake so one of you go."

"That was not our problem hyung we didn't eat it anyway so send her."

"Taehyung behave yourself. Now you will go and purchase the sweets and drinks. Go otherwise I know how you will obey me."

Then Taehyung just sighed and stood up and went out of the dorm to purchase the sweets.

I wanna hug you hyung.

He saved me. Otherwise I'll be embarrassed so much. I just smiled and started to go to sleep.

"Hani? Aren't you going to have desert?"

Namjoon Hyung asked me and I shook my head. Then I went to sleep.

I need to find a job tomorrow.