𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Hyung look at her, trying to be strong but showing puppy dog eyes."

I shot him a pain glare again making him a little flinch. Then I looked at Seokjin Hyung with soften gaze. Then other boys arrived.

"I can smell cake. Who's making it?"

Yoongi Hyung came in the kitchen while rubbing his eyes and other boys also came near kitchen while asking what is happening.

"Hyung please give something else as punishment but not this."

"Who got punishment? This early?"

Namjoon Hyung asked I don't know to whom but his voice is different so I identified that he asked. Then Jimin Hyung Spoke.

"Our Hani is getting punishment for cussing I guess. She just surpassed Yoongi hyung."

He said while laughing and high giving to Hoseok Hyung. I scoffed and stretch my shoulders and looked at him.

"Pabo remember we don't have to disrespect or humiliate."

I can see him gulp and I smirked at him. Then I saw Seokjin Hyung tapping spoon on the cabinet.

"Jimin you and Hani will be cleaning toilet together."

"What hyung I did it for fun not to disrespect her."

"Whatever she was getting punishment and you made fun of her so it is considered as humiliation."

I stuck my tongue to him. He rolled his eyes and went inside dorm room.

"Cake!! I want cake!!"

I heard Jeongguk screaming and he stump on Hoseok Hyung they both started to fool around. Then I looked at Taehyung who left kitchen and was talking to Yoongi Hyung and Namjoon Hyung doing something in notebook and Seokjin Hyung was pulling out the container of cake. Hot streams were coming from it and it smells delicious. I was drooling at that point.

Then I looked at him and he was smiling at me. He signaled me to come with him on terrace so that we can eat it alone. Yes because these boys bailed on us for dishes.

"Yah! Where are you both going give us some too."

"No cake for y'all you just bailed on us for dishes now we bailed on you for cake if someone tried to steal it I have a really big punishment."

I can see pouts and sulking faces all around. I just laughed and we went on terrace to eat our deliciously prepared cake.

⋆✦✩★✩✦⋆

It's night time now and now I'm preparing food. I said Seokjin Hyung that I'll prepare now. He happily accepted. Yes I know how to cook peeps. I am preparing radish soup , kimchi fried rice , tofu salad and side dishes are already prepared.

"Hani you can cook?"

Hoseok hyung asked me with amazed expression. I just giggled and nodded while stirring radish soup.

"It's so cool. A badass girl like you cooking it's so unusual hehe."

Namjoon hyung called me badass. Well that's not wholly lie. I'm kind of a bad bad girl. Then I saw Jeongguk coming towards me.

"H-haneul can you give me um- w-water?"

I looked at him tilting my head, putting my right hand on my waist and giving him a confused look. This boy is such a chicken.