Then suddenly A kid shouted " Hey it's Spider-Man!" Then Deadpool stared at the Kid very Angry after hearing those words.

" Oi you Little fucking Retard aren't you huh!? Fuck out of here Kid" Deadpool said.

Toshinori walked to Class 1-A dorms and he knocked on the Door, tsuyu heard the knock and she walks up to the Door and Opens it and she sees Toshinori.

" Oh, Morning All Might. Ribbit" Tsuyu gratefully Greeted Toshinori with a smile. 

Toshinori also replied gratefully " Hello young asui, Is everyone awake?" Questioned Toshi, Which asui let him come in and everyone is up, Except Peter.

" Good morning young Heros" said Toshinori which everyone replies with a " Good morning " and Toshinori walks in and he puts one bag on the table.

" How is it going All Might?" Questioned Midoryia to his Hero, " Oh i decided to drop by and Give you all these Pork Buns I bought" Said Toshi as he takes out a box of the Pork buns and everyone's reaction where grateful and they all looked at the buns.

" They smell really good" Said Kirishima

" Mm! These are my Favorites" Said Uraraka

" Thank you so much All Might" Said Midoryia 

" No problem you guys" Toshi then looks around and notices Peter isn't here " Where is young parker?" questioned Toshinori " He is still sleeping" Momo replied 

" I told Both Parker and Kaminari it was to late for them to play video games at 12:00 am, But they still did it either way" Said Iida while he fixed his glasses.

" He challenged me, We were tied until Mr Bakugou had to yell at us" Said Denki while pointing at Bakugou with his thumb " You guys were making to much noise!" Yelled Bakugou 

" I see" Toshinori looks at the time and it's 11:45 Am  " Hm..Doesn't he always wake up early?" Questioned Toshi.

" He does, I Don't know why he didn't wake up" Questioned Momo and she started to think " Well go wake up your bug boy" Said Bakugou 

" No, Leave him, He may be really tired" Said Toshinori 

Peter then comes yawning and rubbing his head and eyes as he saw everyone. " Um...Did I miss something important? Because why is everyone up so early?" Said peter while looking at everyone.

" How come you woke up so late? It's 11:45 in the Morning now" Said Todoroki and Peter looked confused. " No it's not Shoto, It's clearly 7:45 Am" Said peter.

" Um no doubt Peter, But..." Mina points at the clock showing it's clearly 11:45 Am then peter looked at his phone which says 7:45 Am, " Ok, Who messed with my clock and Alarm?" Peter questioned then Kirishima and Kaminari started to burst a bit with Laughter then Tokoyami and Sato move and everyone pointed at both of them except for Toshi, Peter eyes widen.

" Seriously!? Now I wasted Half of the Day of Summer vacation Now!" Peter said starring at Kirishima and Kaminari angrily while they started to Laugh. " Oh my goodness! Classicc!" Said Kirishima while Laughing.

" Not funny" Said Peter as he fixed His Time on his Phone as he walks to everyone.

" Anyways, Did you all Heard about the Upcoming Summer Festival in U.A?" Said Toshinori and everyone Noded.

" We still Haven't Figured out what to do for Performance" Said Jirou

" Yea, I said if we can do a Cheer with all the girls...Then they all attacked me" Mineta said while rubbing his Head and all the Girls looked at him very Pissed