𝟎𝟑; makeover

Joan approaches the lawn chair , Josh was currently sitting on

    Joan approaches the lawn chair , Josh was currently sitting on. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned into him, placing her chin on his shoulder and looking over at him. "Hey, Josh. You got a little something on your chin," she points out with a small smirk on her face.

"I'm growing a goatee." He tells her, not taking his eyes off the book. "Well, that's good, you don't want to be the last one at coffeehouse without chin pubes."

Josh huffs and closes his book. He looks over at her. "I can't say how much i enjoy these little chats of ours but in the interest of saving time, why don't you tell me what you want." Joan removes herself from him and sits next to his legs. "Cher needs you to take her on driving lessons. Mel says she can't drive without someone who has a license with her. She already has a permit."

"Why can't you?" Josh arches an eyebrow at the blonde and crosses his arms, staring at her through his sunglasses. Joan looks over at him. "Because I cannot stand to ride with someone who can't drive," Josh bites his lip and sighs heavily.

"Yeah, okay." Josh agreed and Joan smiles and stands up. "You two have fun," Joan pats her sisters shoulder as she walks past her and into the house.

Minutes later, after Cher and Josh left in the perfect white jeep. Joan was in her Plymouth, driving toward the music store.

Her eyes scanned over the CD's that she had just bought as she walked out of the double doors. Freezing, she looks up and spotted Josh leaning against her Plymouth. Furrowing her eyebrows, she continues to it.

"Get off my car. What are you doing my here? I thought you were driving with Cher." Joan comments, shoving him away from her prize and possession.

"She's next door looking at an outfit she saw in the mirror. I saw your car and was like 'let's go give Joan a visit since she dragged me into this mess'. She is not a good driver," Josh says, referring to Cher. It was no surprise to Joan. She tossed the CD's into the drivers seat and then turns to look at him.

"And that is exactly why I don't give her driving lessons. Let me guess. She was driving on the left side of the road again?" Joan raises an eyebrow and Josh frowns, nodding. Joan chuckles and shakes her head. "And now, you have to ride all the way back to the house with her. Sucks to be you." Joan opens her door and slides in, rolling down the window in the process.

"It does, doesn't it? I have to be back at school in thirty minutes and if she doesn't hurry, I'm gonna have to walk." Josh leans down and places his hands on the window seal, staring into her car. "Once again, sucks to be you." Joan smirks. Josh rolls his eyes and removes his hands when she turned the ignition. Joan puts the car into reverse and is ready to back up, when a darker car pulls up right behind her. It was Elton.