Chapter 1 : Class-Changing

Start from the beginning

"Weird huh? Haha. Oh, my mom has some kind of meeting and stuff to do.You know her. Well, what made you take the bus?" Sophia asked me back.

"My dad has some work to do, so he went off early. What happened to your driver, Omar?" 

"My mom fired him after he hit the trafficlight pole. Ugh, you know how my mom acts when her car gets scratched even a little." she said.

"Oh, it's great that you're here. I thought I'm the one new." I grinned.

"Oh yeah. Hey we're here! It's 7:25, 5 minutes til assembly starts! Better hurry, I don't wanna miss assembly again. See you later!" Sophia said as she looks out the window.

"Oh yeah, see you around." I said putting my biggest smile ever.

As I enter the school gate, "RINGGGGGG!". And there goes the bell. I hurried to my locker to put my books and stuff then I went to the hall for assembly. As usual, we start assembly by singing the national anthem and take our school pledge. Then teachers will give out boring speeches which will make is sleep. Then, when the 2nd bell rings, it ends.

But today, Miss Ann, our class teacher made an announcement that we have class-changing.

"Attention all 8th Grade students. You will be having class-changing today by sorting you out to 4 classes based on the recent exam results." Miss Ann announced.

All the students were chattering in the crowd and whisper to each other. 

Suddenly........

"BOO!"

I spun around and I see Sal laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMG, you should've seen the look on your face Jaz! It was soo EPIC man!"

"It's not funny, Sal ! You scared me to death. Thank God I'm still alive." 

Oh yeah before I forgot. This is Sal. Her name is Sally by the way. She's my best friend for like ever. And she's smart alright. She used to wear nerd glasses but not anymore. She wears contact lenses now which really looked stunning on her!

"Okay okay, sorry. I was just playing around." Sal apologized.

"Now I will announced the name that will be sitting in Class 1."

All the students were "SHHHHH" between themselves and that made the noise around here even worse.

"First is Anna Sue, Hannah Poh, Carly Shey, Sally Carr..." Miss Ann called out.

"You're in, Sal ! I hope I'm in too, fingers crossed. PLEASEEEE." 

"Polly Sykes, Nelly John, Marie Jane, Sophia Gordon,Jasmine Posh..."

I'M IN??

"OMG, I'm in??" I said.

I was quite shocked because I'm not that 'smart' like Sal is.

"Yeah, you're in, girlfriend!" Sal said as we did our special handshake.

"The boys that will be sitting in Class 1 are.." Miss Ann continued.

All the girls eyes were caught straight to the boys. Well yeah, to see who's the smart guy that'll be sitting in Class 1.

"Harry Parker, Josh Turner, Henry Fredsrickson, Chad Fredston..."

The girls were all "Aaaah, wow Chad.."

Well I went "Ewww, Chad."

Chad Fredston is the most popular guy in school and yeah he's pretty smart. All the girls in the school was crazy over him. Yeah, who doesn't want a smart hottie? 

Well, I don't! Ewwww..

Then Miss Ann continued to call out the names of the boys.

"Danny Stewart, Jason Poll... "

"Freddie Little..."

When his name was called, and there he was. His green eyes were sparkling in the sunlight, and damn he's cute!

"Little? Really? That's his last name?" Sally interrupted my gaze.

"Hey, who is he? I don't remember seeing him here before. He's cute." I said.

"You don't know him?" Sal asked, her face puzzled.

"Nope" I answered popping the 'p' on the word.

"He's the new not-so-smart guy from Ireland. I don't know how he even get to sit in Class 1. And he's the tallest guy in school. So much for being a 'Little'! Little Irish ugh. " Sal explained her face showing disgust.

He IS tall! And charming.

"He's cute." I said.

"And STUPID." Sal added which made me glare at her.

"What?!" she asked faking afraid of the glares I made.

"How do you know? He's in Class 1!! Isn't class 1 is for all the smart hotties?" I asked. 

"Looks like somebody is head over heels on someone..." Sal teased, her lips were curving into a smug.

"I mean, look at him...He's tall, cute and smart too." I stated.

"He is not cute. Stop saying that will ya?. And he is totally not smart. " Sal said.

"Don't say like that. He looks nice. And cute.." I said again.

"Will you please stop saying he's cute? Ugh,whatever." Sal said giving her 'whatever' look which really disgust me.

 __________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Edited this one. Hope it looks a lil okay. Hope you guys like it.