Chapter 16

A/N: Can I ask you guys a favor? Please *mypuppydogeyes* please. Please spread the words about my story! It's my dream to be an author. Someday. Hehe btw, enjoy a new chapter! *winkwink*

*****

"Jasmine! Jasmine!" I spun around as I heard someone calling my name continuously. I broke into a smile when I caught sight of Chad, running. making his way to me. As soon as he approach me, he was panting out of insufficient air. I giggled at when Chad took a big gulp of air to replace the one he lost.

"Hey, bro" he greeted Freddie, and crash their fists together. Boys.

"Jasmine." he nods politely and went closer until his breath fanned over my face. I nod back politely with a smile, my cheeks tinted pink. His sparkly eyes were staring at mine and it made my stomach feel uneasy. Freddie clears his throat snapping both of us back to reality. We blushed and Freddie smirked at us, making me feel awkward and more uneasy.

"So, I see you met Freddie." Chad says, wiggling his eyebrows and smug plastered all over his face. I glared at him which makes him rolled his eyes. I smack him in the arm making him groaned in pain. "You should be a boxer, seriously." Chad said while rubbing the place where I smack him a minute ago. I just grinned and stick out my tongue at him playfully.

"Ehem (cough), I'm still here you know?" Freddie shrugged his shoulders and shoved both his hand in his pocket. I rolled my eyes at him and mumbled, "Such a freak" under my breath which I think he didn't hear it.

"So are your parents gonna pick you up?" Chad said, changing the subject. 

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna call them ri-. OHMYGOD!" I shrieked.

"WHAT WHAT?" Chad exclaimed in panic which made Freddie laugh hard.

"I just remembered. My parents are going outstation for some business project." I explained and groaned.

"God, Jasmine! I thought your cat was dying or something." Chad sputtered, making me snort.

"I don't even have a cat." 

"Yeah but your face. It's just- ugh nevermind." he grunts, rolling his eyes and earning a smile from me.

"Maybe I can get a ride from Sal."

"But she just left." Chad told me.

She left me? She left me. SHE LEFT ME. MY BEST FRIEND LEFT ME. Without telling me?! She should've called me. Ugh.

"WHATTTTTTTTTTT?! She left me without saying anything?!" I shouted in rage making Freddie laugh. Again. What the hell is so funny? He keeps on laughing and laughing until I send him a death glare making him putting his arms up in surrender and retreat backwards.

"She's on her period." Freddie told Chad putting his hand infront of his mouth like a whisper. My neck and cheeks blush red as ever at the minute. As soon as Chad caught sight of me blushing, he chuckled playfully.

"HEY! That's not funny!"

"It kinda is." Chad snorted.

"Chad?!" I squeaked, thumping my feet on the ground to add some drama and turned myself to Freddie, glaring at him. 

"Who are you? The person who's supposed to tell people when a girl has their period?" I rolled my eyes and burst of laughter came from both Chad and Freddie. What the hell is wrong with these two? Oh god.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride home." Chad  clears his throat before holding out his hand to me. But before I could take it, Freddie jumped in between Chad and me. 

"That's nice Chad-" he smiled at first and it faded. "-but... I'm gonna give her a ride home." Chad just shrugged his shoulders before his gaze meets mine, he nods in sign of okay.