chapter 1

| third person pov |
( thursday evening )
Madison is moving to new jersey tomorrow and she's quite excited and scared. she's excited because she gets to see her bestfriend, Bailey, who she hasn't seen since bailey moved to new jersey but they kept in touch. she's scared because she might not get all the same classes as Bailey and she doesn't know anyone else besides Bailey.

[ Madison's thoughts ]
* i wonder what it's going to be like. omg, i can't wait to see Bailey, it's been a while. will i make friends ? will they like me ? will i ever get a boyfriend ? OH MY WORD , WILL I EVER GET A BOYFRIEND ?! okay , okay madi calm down and get out of your thoughts. *
| Madison's pov |
Madison : geez, i do think a lot.
time for me to get some rest, tomorrow's going to be a long day. * sigh *

( friday )
| Madison's pov |
Mom : MADISON !!! come on get up and get done, you're going to be late for your flight.
Madi : ok ok ok , i'm up mom , i'll be ready in 30 minutes.
i get up out of bed and hop into the shower. i put on grey sweats, a black tank top and my air force ones with my hair up into a messy bun. i went down stairs and mom was ready to go. as we're driving i got bored so i decided to post a picture on my spam that i took before i left the house.

liked by summerbby and 186 others losersonly excited to see what nj's got in store for me :))view all comments    user omg, ur so cute ↪️ losersonly thank you 💗  summerbby can't wait to see u ↪️ losersonly ahh i can't wait to see u bby

losersonly excited to see what nj's got in store for me :))
view all comments
   user omg, ur so cute
↪️ losersonly thank you 💗
  summerbby can't wait to see u
↪️ losersonly ahh i can't wait to see u bby

a/n : well i hope you enjoy the first chapter, i know it probably sucks but this is my first time writing so cut me some slack :(( . stay tuned for chapter 2 and feel free to follow me if you'd like :)) .