prologue/description

Description: The gang was finally done with highschool. Everyone went on and got jobs, a few even moving out into their own homes (namely Joey and Ryou). They all still hung out very often, and everyone was happy. Well, almost everyone.

Yami, it seemed, was the exception.

He'd been allowed to stay after the ceremonial duel, although his friends in the afterlife warned him against it. He might have gone on, if it weren't for one thing.

Yugi.

His Aibou.

Yami had grown accustomed to being constantly by his side, and he'd realised long ago that he had feelings for the younger boy. He also sensed that his Hikari still needed him, that he wasn't safe quite yet. When Yami had voiced this to the gods, they'd given him a new body and a new chance.

When he returned to the modern day, though, he learned that it had been three months since the duel and that his little Aibou was in the hospital after attempting to take his own life. Yami had been welcomed into the Mutou family as soon as Yugi was discharged from the hospital, and he'd moved out right alongside his Aibou when Yugi turned nineteen. Now, four years later, Yugi was beginning to act strangely. He'd disappear for a whole night, and he always acted timid and scared, like he had in school before his friends helped keep away the bullies.

Yami, on the other hand, was sinking into a deep depression as his Aibou paid no attention to his confessions and attempts to show the boy how he felt. Yugi was very innocent and brushed his confessions off as a friendly gesture. Noticing their friend's predicament, Bakura and Marik decided to trick Yami into going to a bar featuring male strippers! There, Yami is surprised by what he finds and immediately goes into shock. Once he's recovered, though, trips to see a mysterious stripper by the name of Beta become more and more frequent.

The other Yamis are convinced that they've cured Yami of his depression, but what's really going on ends up shocking everyone, Yami himself included.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, chapter one will be posted later tonight, so... 'nough said!

-glitch0_0