2. Will you date me?🖤

Manami's POV:

I was eating breakfast when I got a call. It was Asano.

"What is it Asano?" I asked him.

" I'll pick you up at 11 am" He said

" sure, sounds good to me " He then hung up and i finished my breakfast.

fast forward when he actually got there~

I walked out to see a black limousine.

"Jesus.... he must be filthy rich" I said to myself.

The back seat window opened and I saw him. " well what are you waiting for?" He asked.

"O-oh..." I then got into the car. we drove off and soon we were the mall.

Me and Asano went into the ring store. " Now, help me find something" He said.

" how rude I even offered to help you" I then started looking at the rings.

Ok....her favorite colour is pink.... let's find a pink jewel or a crystal ring.

There were tons of pretty rings like that so I had a hard time finding something.

"Hmmm.... what are you guys doing here?" We heard someone say behind us.

We turned around to be greeted by a well-known face. Karma Akabane.

Oh no....

" are you two dating?" Karma asked with a pissed expression.

"No!" We both said at the same time.

" then why are you two in a ring store together?" he said with an even angrier tone.

" I'm dating Rio...." Asano said.

"Oh, so you're admitting that you're cheating on her?" He then walked up to me and grabbed me by my wrist.

"Karma,i-it's not what it seems like, I swear! Asano asked help to pick out Rio a ring since her birthday is at Wednesday " I said to him a little frightened.

"Oh....." He then let go of my wrist.

" what's with the overprotectiveness? I have a feeling you like her" Asano teased.

Karma blushed " no, it's because I'm trying to protect her from a jackass like you. She's too good for you"

"And you didn't protect Rio?" He asked rasing an eyebrow.

"You both are useless so I don't care" He then started snickering and the both started arguing.

After we picked out the ring we decided to go to a cafe.

"He he, soo~ have you already done the dirty with her?" Karma asked while we were waiting for our orders to arrive.

"Hmph, perish the thought. I'm not the type to jump into bed right off the bat like you. And she's not ready yet and I respect that" Asano answered while drinking his dark coffee.