"Last time he at least had the decency so say bye.. he just disappear Jay." I say and his jaw clenches as he bends down to pet Stormi.

"Have Faith Liv." Is all he says. Stormi loves the attention she's getting right now.

"Come on. We have the barbecue tonight for Jess and Collins housewarming. Focus all your attention on that. Nick knows how to handle himself." He says and he hands the leash back to me.

"Yeah you're right." I give him a small hug and I walk Stormi back home. As we head inside, I see Elaina and Dylan on the deck busy arguing, rather loudly.

"Olivia." Brad says and my eyes wonder to him in the kitchen.

"Sorry about this." I say motioning to Elaina and Dylan.

"No need to apologize. Everyone has their problems." He sips coffee and we just stand there. I can hear Elaina starting to shout.

"I need to get in there." I put my mug down and I walk to the door. Elaina's arms are everywhere and Dylan looks so angry at her.

"Dylan, why do you keep doing this! You never listen." She says and she looks like she's about to burst into tears and she keeps pushing him.

"Guys." I say and they both look at me at the same time. Dylan looks annoyed and Elaina looks flustered.

"I can't have this conversation with you anymore." Elaina says looking back up at him and she rushes past me and slams the front door shut. Dylan kicks the chair and he looks so pissed off.

"Dylan?" I say and his breathing furiously.

"Liv not now." He snaps and I just stare at him.

"Sort it out. You belong with her and you need to get your head out of your ass and start manning up. She's the best thing that's ever happened to you and you can't throw it away. Stop being clingy and start trusting her Dylan." I firmly say and he looks at me stunned.

"She told you?" He says and I nod.

"She's my best friend, she tells me everything." He sits down on my swing chair and he just tries to control his breathing.

"Stop being so clingy." I say again and his face hardens.

"The way other guys stare at her Liv. I can't stand it." He says and I smile a little bit.

"You need to trust her. That's the only way your relationship is going to work." I sit next to him.

"She wants to leave me and medicine and travel. I can't let her throw all of this away." He says hopelessly and I nod. I understand where his coming from. Elaina has worked hard her whole life and she's been through a lot with her parents dying and everything.

"Go after her and explain to her how it all makes you feel. You need to be mature and remember these things are bound to happen. Lives are changing but you two belong together." I hug him and he relaxes.

"I'll see you later." He straightens up and heads to the door. Thank goodness. I walk back in and Brad is sitting on the couch on his phone.

"I'm so sorry. You must think I'm the rudest person out here." I look down and become a little rosy.

"Don't worry about it. It's bound to happen." He shrugs and smirks at me.

"Why are you so understanding?" I frown.

"Just the man I am." He says in a cocky tone and I nod. Our silence is broken when my phone rings. I take it out hoping that it's Nick but to my disappointment it's only Aiden.