☁TWENTY FOUR☁

Well hello everyone, It's time for the main plot of this book to come to a close I think.

I will continue to write drabbles from time to time if I ever get any ideas but they will be few and far between so yeah, this is the last chapter for now, since its the last one I made it extra long so please enjoy!

~~~~~

"Hyukie come here!"

Junhyuk lept over the back of the sofa and pelted towards Seungmin who had just called him from inside the bathroom or as Seungmin had labelled it 'the very super top secret base'

"Did you get an ouch?"

"No! monsters no get JunJun!"

"Good!" Seungmin flashed a thumbs up at Junhyuk and then handed him a pillow

"Here is your shield!" Junhyuk took it gratefully nodding with a very serious exspression on his face, 

"Junnie-hyung you ready?" Huijun nodded raising his pillow and carboard tube sword.

"Hyukie, you ready." Junhyuk raised his pillow also giving a small cheer

"CHARGE!" Seungmin shouted, and the three boys came out from behind the bathroom door and ran towards Seongjun at top speed, Seungmin attacked his knee with a carboard tube while Junhyuk jumped and held onto his arm like a koala, Huijun just poked him in the stomach a few times chuckling.

Seongjun gave a dramatic wail and fell to the floor, the two boys cheered and Huijun waded forwards,

"Rescue baby Minnie now Junnie-hyung!"

Seungmin cried and Huijun picked up the very confused little and came back over to the boys who where still cheering and dancing around while Seongjun just lay on the floor to tired to get up. 

The two of them then began a spontaneous pillow fight with cries of joy, Junhyuk losing as he was the weaker of the two.

"Alright boys, is it time for lunch?? " Just as he had gotten them to quiet the noise rose back up again as the boys began chanting "Lunch, lunch lunch! Lunch, lunch, lunch!"

~~~~~

Seongjun picked himself up and offered his arms to Junhyuk who accepted them and was lifted of the ground as the five of them moved to the kitchen, Huijun set baby Minnie down on the counter do prepare some soft food for him but Minnie began to whimper at being left alone until Seungmin climbed up on the counter next to him and played blocks with him.

Junhyuk, ever the clingy child, had latched himself onto the hem of Seongjun's hoodie and insisted on following him around the kitchen as he started preparing food, Seongjun decided to entertain him by handing him the plastic bowls and plates they had brought for each little and asking him to lay the table.