☁EIGHT☁

A couple weeks and a lot of hair dye later and the boys were part way through promotions for 'Spring' it was only a single rather than a mini album so there was a lot less work to do in terms of recording however promotional show appearances still took a lot out of them,

As soon as the boys got dropped of outside the dorm building by there manager they rushed inside with hurried thanks, hopping in the elevator and clicking the button for their floor.

Minjae was sleepily leaned against Huijun facing the doors while Seungmin fiddled with his hair, meaning Seongjun and Junhyuk were standing side by side at the back of the elevator, it was as the doors closed in front of them that the eldest felt a small tug at his sleeve, he looked to his side to see a blushing Junhyuk swinging side to side and clinging to his sleeve, he took the boys hand, a smile forming on his face.

After him finding out Seongjun had looked after Junhyuk a couple times, whenever he was feeling small there were tell tale signs that he'd told Seongjun about, he would try to hide them and then find some time to be by himself but if Seongjun picked up on it and asked him then he would let himself be taken care of, but he'd never gone to Seongjun first, it was always the other way around.

Junhyuk gripped the larger hand and made an effort to keep ahold of his big headspace until they got to the dorm, surprisingly he managed it and luckily Seungmin didn't ask questions when the youngest went to a room that wasn't his own, it wasn't uncommon, after all, for Junhyuk to go to the eldests bed.

Once they were in the room Seongjun shut the door behind him firmly and led Junhyuk to the bed, he sat and waited.
As Junhyuk wasn't completely comfortable with Seongjun yet, he was to shy to interact and so it was more like Seongjun was a babysitter more than anything else he normally just sort of watched and made sure Junhyuk didn't hurt himself, but this time was different.

Junhyuk crawled across the bed and sat so that him and Seongjun were face to face then he looked at the elder and tilted his head to the side asking "Paci?"

Seongjun caught on quickly and went to fetch the box from Junhyuk's draw, he was pleased Junhyuk was asking for his help with things, however small they may be, it meant Junhyuk trusted him more.

He arrived back over to the other side of the room with a smile which dropped right of his face when he saw Junhyuk whimpering softly, he rushed over to the boy and pulled him on to his knee, bouncing him slightly.

"What's up bubble?'

"H-hyungie left meee"

Seongjun silently cursed himself for being stupid, he hadn't realised that Junhyuk had become so attached to him and while it wasn't good that he was crying, it warmed the elders heart that Junhyuk had been so sad over him leaving.

"Hyung is sorry okay?" He patted Junhyuk's head softly and put his Paci in his mouth soothing the boy "He won't dissapear again, He just went to get your Paci"

Junhyuk nodded, whipping his eyes with his fists and then curling up into his Hyung's chest
"Hyungie look afa Junjun?"

Seongjun looked back down at him a small feeling of hope growing in his chest "Like a... Like a Caregiver?"

"Hyungie wan be my caregiver?" Junhyuk looked up at him excitedly with shinning eyes,

He felt a little flutter in his chest as he patted the baby's head "Yes Junjun, Seongjun will be your caregiver."

Junhyuk excitedly clapped his hands before hopping of his newly pronounced caregivers lap and running to get Fluffy before coming back with the request of watching cartoons.

"What do you wanna watch little one?" Seongjun asked pulling his baby onto his lap for cuddles.

"Paw patrol!" Was the excited reply

After a few episodes of the show Junhyuk had fallen fast asleep and was breathing softly into Seongjun's shoulder, the elder shut down his laptop haphazardly, placing it on the side table, before pulling the sleeping boy under the covers with him.

Peacefully they slept.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Agsggs hi again
I actually proof read this for once so if there are any mistakes I'm going to legitimately slap myself

Moving on

Our official fandom name is Gem!!!!
Anditssofreakingcuteheeeeeelllp

Rip to all the stans that thought we'd be getting something ice age related as our fandom name,,,,

anyway buiiii