Chapter 2 School

About 2 hours later I finally got to school and I was late. My third period teacher got mad at me when I got there half an hour late to class. "Why are you so late Mr Thompson!"
She screamed at me. I just ignored her I had bigger problems. Police were ransacking our house in search of a "murder weapon". Some guy named Richard Johnson got shot in front of my house by some maniac and they suspect that it was dad just because he was working the night shift. Lunch was the only good part of the day until it wasn't. His name was Chance, Chance Hubble to be precise. He was the biggest bully in school and guess who he hated the most, you guessed it me just because one day in the hall I accidentally bumped into him. Well I was just talking to my friend Martha and she said "Great, just great look who's here." She hated Chance just as much as I did. "Well, well, well, look who it is. It's Tiny Thompson" he only says that because he is 5 foot 9 and I'm only 5 foot 1. He then sat down next to me and then I asked "What do you want Chance?
"I just wanted to do this." he said a little excited. He the put his spoon in his mashed potatoes that were hard as rocks and flung it at me and it hurt like I'd just been bit by a dog. "Ow" I howled.
I then looked down at my arm and there was a huge bruise where it hit. I then walked to the bathroom trying to be calm. The rest of the day was the same and I was so relieved when I herd the bell that meant sixth period was over and that I could go home.

Sorry how long it took for this chapter to come out. I was really busy.