mii2 - drunken night (part 2) - 💔☁️💦

Start from the beginning

jimmy lays on his back on the bed, patting his stomach as he smirks at tommy.
"come here, baby. let me take care of you."
tommy smiles giddily before crawling over to jimmy and sits on top of him. he immediately begins moving his hips against jimmy's, who moans at the sight of tommy wiggling around on top of him.

"so impatient." jimmy comments, making tommy whine in embarrassment , but he never stops, chasing his high.
jimmy takes tommy's shorts and underwear off, tossing them to the side. he wraps his hand around tommy's red and dripping dick and begins jerking him off. he moves his hand up and down at a medium speed, wanting tommy to feel good but not wanting him to cum just yet. jimmy circles his thumb around tommy's cockhead and plays with the slit, sending shivers down tommy's spine and he shudders.

"god, i-i think i'm g-gonna cum already." tommy moans, bucking his hips as he chases his orgasm. jimmy takes his hand away from tommy, who hates that very much and he whines in protest.
"why did you do that?" tommy asks as jimmy flips him over onto his back and hovers over him. "i was close."
jimmy chuckles and says "that's why i stopped. i want to take my time with you. can i do that?"

tommy nods and sighs in relief when jimmy starts touching him again, returning to tommy's twitching dick and giving it the attention it needs. as jimmy moves his hand, he leans down and kisses tommy, who is a whimpering and shaking mess. he's wanted this for so long, but he never thought it would be like this. that jimmy's touches alone would drive him crazy. tommy never wants it to end.

jimmy kisses tommy one last time before tommy becomes the dominant one and moves on top of jimmy. he kisses at jimmy's neck and then starts nibbling and sucking, creating hickies on his skin. jimmy groans, his dick hardening in his boxers. jimmy manages to slip out of his shorts and boxers while tommy covers jimmy's neck with marks.

"are you trying to suck my blood out?" jimmy jokes, although he's feeling weak only from tommy's lips.
"i just want everyone to know you belong to me." tommy tells him and kisses jimmy, tongues colliding and salvia swapping between the two.

tommy then kisses down jimmy's neck, chest and stomach and then stops, teasingly running his tongue around jimmy's bellybutton.

"why are you doing this to me?" jimmy complains, raking his hand through tommy's hair and pulls on it. "stop teasing."
"payback's a bitch." tommy says with a wink and then takes jimmy's cock into his mouth, looking up at jimmy with innocent eyes despite the penis in his mouth. jimmy bucks his hips up, unable to control himself from pushing himself in and out of tommy's beautiful mouth.

tommy sticks his tongue out and circles jimmy's cock, making sure to give extra attention to the head and swallows the precum. tommy isn't quite sure what he's doing, as he's never given a blowjob before but from the way jimmy is gripping the sheets and moaning, tommy feels he's doing something right. tommy takes all of jimmy's member inside his mouth, slightly gagging when the tip hits the back of his throat.

"you're mouth feels amazing, baby." jimmy moans, making tommy smile up at him. he pops jimmy's cock out of his mouth and massages it with his hand as he catches his breath.
"i think i'm gonna cum if you continue so come here." jimmy tells tommy, laying the boy down next to him. "i wanna cum when i'm inside you." jimmy adds, his voice low in tommy's ear, almost taunting him.

tommy whimpers at the promise of being filled with jimmy's cum and when jimmy strips completely naked in front of him.
"are you sure you want to do this?" jimmy asks tommy as he moves back to hover over him. "i want to make sure you're comfortable with it."
tommy nods with a smile and says "i want this. i want you. i promise."

jimmy bends down and kisses tommy softly as he trails his fingers up tommy's thighs and plays with tommy's hole. he probes the entrance for a little before pushing his finger inside, tommy moaning at the feeling. jimmy fingers tommy's hole, stretching him out and prepping him to take his dick. tommy quickly becomes putty in jimmy's hands and has to bite his lip when jimmy adds two more fingers at once.

"fuck, please don't stop." tommy begs, pushing back as he fucks himself on jimmy's fingers.
"wouldn't you rather have something much more satisfying, gorgeous?" jimmy questions, shoving his fingers deeper and makes tommy scream out when he hits his prostate.
"oh, god, please jimmy." tommy pleads, reaching down and grabbing jimmy's dick, rubbing it against his hole. jimmy removes his fingers with a pop, tommy's cheeks turning red at the sound and he whimpers, suddenly feeling empty.

"shhh, shhh, i got you." jimmy tells him, slowly pushing his cock inside tommy's hole, groaning.
"you're so tight, gosh." jimmy comments, struggling to push the rest of his dick inside of tommy.
tommy is loving the feeling of tommy's large cock unable to fully fit inside of him, stretching him to the max. it stings a little, but the pleasure outweighs the pain.

jimmy's strokes are deep and slow as he fucks into tommy, who's a moaning mess. his dick is fully hard and dripping. he reaches down to touch himself when jimmy slaps his hand away.
"nu uh, you're gonna cum untouched." jimmy orders, snapping his hips quicker, making tommy throw his head back in happiness and moans at the top of his lungs.
"that's n-not f-fair." tommy whimpers, but jimmy doesn't give in. he grabs tommy's hands and pins them down as he thrusts into the boy, encouraged to make tommy orgasm.

the feeling bubbles up inside of tommy and his dick begins twitching wildly.
"i'm gonna cum!" tommy screams as he releases all over his stomach and even some on jimmy.
tommy breaths rapidly after reaching his high then whines from overstimulation since jimmy does not stop his movements.

"jimmy, i-it's ssensitivee." tommy whines, back arched off the bed.
"i'm almost there, baby." jimmy tells him, bending down to stick his head in tommy's neck, kissing the area. a few more powerful thrusts and jimmy reaches his orgasm, the sticky white substance filling tommy's hole.
tommy moans at the wet, hot feeling of jimmy's cum inside of him, feeling like he himself may be able to cum again from the sensation alone.

jimmy slowly pulls his dick out of tommy, some of his cum dribbling out of tommy's hole and spills on the bedsheets. tommy's hole flexes and the boy whimpers, wanting to be filled up again.
jimmy collapses onto the bed next to tommy, both of them out of breath.

"that. was. amazing." tommy pants, wiping at his sweaty forehead. jimmy nods in agreement, unable to form sentences at this point. he rolls over to cuddle tommy, neither of them caring at the cum on the sheets or that they're both sticky and sweaty.

"so, i know this probably isn't the best time, but...what does this mean? about us?" tommy questions, laying his head on jimmy's shoulder.
"well i can't speak for you, but i really have feelings for you, tommy." jimmy tells him, lifting tommy's face up so he can look at him. "i want you to be mine."

tommy smiles and nods in agreement and he says "i would like that."
jimmy kisses tommy for the hundredth time and he feels like he could kiss tommy forever.

that night, tommy falls asleep happily and comfortable in jimmy's arms. both of them know they have a lot to talk about and figure out, but in that moment, they know. they love each other and have for a long time.