Chapter Two: Prelude Continued (Spot Conlon)

Life really does seem to tread forward a lot. Many people would say going with the flow could be bad but at the time, I saw no bad in it.

             I felt that my life was going perfect I was dating the person I loved. Maggie Pulitzer. She was such a sweet and loving girl. She was like a living angel. My life was put together so well again. A long time ago, Maggie and I had gotten into a fight. We split up for a while. We were on a break or something. Then we realized how badly off we were without each other. I guess when your with someone for so long it tends to make you believe you need each other, even if you don't.

           We dated for so long that I even considered proposing. I was planning the perfect day in my head. I'd bring her to a beach, and wait till sunset. We'd sit together on a blanket, watching the sun fade off in the distance as oranges and pinks and purples paint the sky. I'd wait till the perfect moment, then ask. Sadly, that perfect moment never came. We began to grow farther apart. One day we broke it off. I moved on with someone new, and she did the same.

          Awkwardly enough, Maggie and my twin brother, Steven, became a thing. Meanwhile, I started dating my friend, Anthony Higgins. Maggie and I stayed friends throughout it all, but weren't nearly as close as we originally were. To make things more awkward, my ex, Amelia, became friends with Maggie. I guess it could have been a lot worse though.