Chapter 6: Days To Remember

Y/N's POV

When you got home you went to your room to get ready for your vacation with your brothers...

Jungkook's POV

You are in your room getting ready also and went at the living room to tell your other brothers..

Jungkook: GUYS!!!
BTS except Jungkook: Yes!?!
Suga: Something wrong?
Jungkook: I decided to go on a vacation because you know someone's birthday is coming up..
Namjoon: Ohh so you this is exciting.. *hoping it was his birthday Jungkook's talking about...*
Jungkook: Yes im also excited for my birthday and can we take Y/n
with us, you know so we can beat her up..
Namjoon: ohh you dont remember?
BTS except Namjoon: Remember what??
Namjoon: Nothing...
Jungkook: Ok.. So we are leaving tomorrow..

^Next day^

Y/N's POV

You guys were getting all your stuff on the van and getting ready to go...
You sat at the last row alone the same spot when you sat after your parents' accident..

After an hour you arried...

Y/N: WOAHHH!! I miss this place....
Namjoon: C'mon.. Y/N bring our bags...
Y/N: o-ok..

They checked in while you are carrying their heavy bags.. After that they gave you your keys for your room and all of you well into your rooms...

Time Skip(Last day)

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook:It's almost night time we need to eat...
BTS(except jungkook):Ok cmon!!

Jungkook turned around and texted Y/n secretly...

#Text on phone#

Y/N

             Y/n lets have dinner
and we will go
at the beach after....

Ok ill be there...

Y/N's POV

It's my last day today and i remembered that it's namjoon's birthday in a few days.. So I ready something and bought a gift for him and wrote all of them letters...

End of Chapter 6