She pauses for a moment. "Sure, but how are we going to do that?"

"I told her that I'm sleeping with him, so that may have bought us some time-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute....you've slept with him?"

"Sort of, we've slept in the same bed, but we haven't done any dirty deeds yet."

"Then let's keep it that way, I met him first, so I should be the first one to have him."

Ah, Meg, even when she's driving a tough bargain she makes it easy. "Alright, you can have him. But the second you two are done, I'm hopping in."

"Please don't. I don't need you two doing it right next to me."

"Deal." We shook on it. What she doesn't know is that I'm already putting a plan in motion to sleep with him first.

--------------------------

I tried to focus on my work, but I couldn't. My thoughts kept going back to Scarlett, and how good she made me feel. I just hope that nobody finds out, or things will get uncomfortably awkward at home, or worse yet, I could lose my job.

Regardless, I tried to push forward with this song as much as I could. If I didn't have it finished by the end of today, I'll get a chewing out. As long as nobody else disturbs me, I'll be just fine.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, son of a bitch. I turned around. "Come in!"

The door opened and Matt stepped in, thank God, something a bit more business related. "Hey Matt, what can I do for you?"

"How's the song coming along?"

"It's...coming along nicely. Some more mixing and it should fit in real good with the scene at hand."

"Fantastic," he approached me and sat down in the other chair. "Listen, we've been negotiating with Sony Pictures Entertainment. They've heard your music and want to fly you out to Los Angeles to do a song for an upcoming movie of theirs."

"Oh...well, what about RWBY?"

"That's the kicker, we would have to postpone the next volume."

"I guess you told them no then."

"Well, Sony said that if you went out and did a few songs for them, they'd contribute a large sum of money to Rooster Teeth."

I perked up. "How much are we talking?"

"I can't disclose that information, but it would significantly increase the production value of our movies. It could even help us become a mainstream company."

"Holy shit." I gasped.

"I know, that's how I feel." He stood up, "I'll be finalizing the details tonight, be here no later than eight o'clock tomorrow morning." He went towards the door, glancing back as he opened it, "and if I were you, I'd pack an overnight bag." With that he left, shutting the door behind him, leaving me alone again.

--------------------------

The next morning was the same, wake up, check to see if Jess had climbed into bed with me again, shower, breakfast, and out the door to work we go. Meg was kind enough to drop me off early in the morning, and as a gesture of gratitude, I bought her breakfast on the way there.

The meeting was pretty boring, about a couple of hours of us going over every fine print in the contract, making sure everyone would fill in their end of the bargain, and laying out the consequences if someone dropped the ball. Finally, we got down to the part where I really started paying attention.

"Now, Mr. l/n, if you sign here and initial here, you admit to have recognized the terms and agreements stated above in this document."

Same old, same old. I wrote my signature and initials, and slid the signed paper back to the stuffy guy in the business suit. We all stood up, I shook a few hands, and that was that. I had given Rooster Teeth 100 million dollars, and I was leaving for L.A. in two hours to produce a song for Venom: Let There Be Carnage.

--------------------------

"So, here we are again." Meg thought aloud as she pulled up into the parking lot.

"Yep." Y/n, replied. They both exited the car and the young man took out his overnight bag, containing enough clothes to last him for the next three days.

They walked over to the departure area, where y/n checked in for his flight. It would be boarding in two hours. The two walked over to the security area, where they would have to say their goodbyes.

Meg was clearly unhappy that the rapper had to leave, but she wasn't upset, he was only a three-hour-and-fifteen-minute flight away, or a twenty-one-hour drive. Plus, he'll be back before she even knew it.

"Well, this is it," she turned to y/n, "see you on Monday."

"You'll pick me up, right?" y/n asked.

"Of course, I'm the only one allowed to do that," she teased.

"Do you want a hug before I go?"

Meg blushed, she had been wanting to feel his warm embrace for a while now, but she didn't want to seem too eager. "S-Sure!"

The two came in for a tight, but friendly hug. "I'll call you once I've made it to the hotel, alright?"

She smiled, "Deal."

With that, they separated, and y/n went through security, glancing back at the young woman one more time before he had to focus on what was ahead. Meg stayed there, not moving a muscle until she saw that he was completely through and out of her sight.