At the Class

Today while taking attendance Jungkook looks so frustrated but me and hobi just shrugs it off thinking he must be tired..but before leaving class he suddenly changed our sitting arrangement...

Now I'm sitting with y/n while hobi at the back alone.

Yeah i got it you are jealous and don't want him to sit with her Mr. Jeon Jungkook but atleast be less obvious oh god - I thought and chuckles under my breathe....y/n just looking as lost soul like him...who don't know what is happening around her

Jungkook : no one will change their seat now i'll join you in maths class and for now goodbye, have a good day.

He said and left as our first period of today started then we all got back to studying.

Y/n's POV

I was so confused the whole day with Mr.Jeon's behavior today also lisa and hobi giving each other suspicious stares not helping at all too,,,

This is our physics period and Taehyung joined us,,,he is sitting back with hobi but i don't really care....i don't know....he tried to start a convo but Mr.Cha told us not to talk. He really is so strict.

I couldn't concentrate in lessons today at all, i was looking outside the window during the class.

Mr.Cha : Miss Y/n....what's the answer of this equation??

He suddenly called me i wasn't concentrating he must've noticed it....great i screw up.

I stood up and looks over at the white board but i understood nothing..i lightly shook my head.

Mr.Cha : Detention

my eyes widen and i looked at him,,i was about to say sorry until..

Mr.Cha : I don't wanna hear any sorry.... you are top student of school i never expected this from you, and I hope you know how serious i am when it comes to my studies,,,i'll not tolerate with behavior in my class, you don't do this again it's better to give a punishment for it.

I know i'm wrong also he is so strict he will not listen to me plus he don't do any partiality with students so i simply nodded and said sorry,,, slightly bowed before sitting back on my chair.

Lisa looked at me concern but i mouthed "I'm okay" to her then we all got back to the lesson..

This indeed is a bad day of my life.

Maths class

Just after physics we have our maths class which is our last period but as i have detention i have to stay for 2 more hours here now.

Mr.Jeon still not arrived yet so everyone in class start to talk with each other

Taehyung : Hey you okay??

I looks back he softly tapping on my shoulder..

Y/n : Yes I'm totally fine..

Taehyung : doesn't seems like, anything bothering you?? You seem so lost today..

I can't tell anyone even if i want to I'm such a fool so....nevermind

Y/n : Don't worry i'm just tired.

Lisa : sorry babe you got detention, me and hobi will wait for you don't worry.

Hobi : Yes y/n, you must be tired don't worry we are here for you.

Y/n : No it's okay and don't wait for me or jisoo unnie will kill you coming late from school..I can manage don't worry.

Lisa : pfft she will do nothing, i can call her.

Y/n : Please noo i already bothered y'all a lot please

Lisa was about to speak until..

Hobi : no you didn't bothered us at all but i understand you need sometime alone too so yeah take care and make sure to call this dumbo when you got home safely or she will eat my brain asking questions

Lisa : Yah!! I have phone i can call her okay i don't need you to know about her pfft.

Hobi : Yeah ofcourse like last time you didn't woke me up whole night on call asking if she got home safely from her mom's friend birthday party...like seriously you are dumb and where was this phone that time huh??

She smack him on his head, me and Taehyung just laughed at them bickering again.

.
.
.
.
.
This for today, sorry for any grammatical mistakes see ya  💜