The Little Girl ((Wanted AU))

This is the little girl I mentioned when I was explaining the Wanted AU

Her name is Linda Stein

Now, my fellow BATIM fans may be confused-

It's not really confirmed how Linda is related to Henry. But in this AU, she is his granddaughter

And of course, here is some backstory

Linda was staying with Joey for a few days while Henry went on his adventure to the studio. In those few days, Joey told Linda the "story" of Joey Drew Studios and Henry's adventure. Little did she know, the story was true.

This is based on the voice at the end of Chapter 5 that says in an innocent voice: "Tell me another one, Uncle Joey."

As some of us may know, in Chapter 5, there is a small ink machine in Joey's apartment. In this AU, Joey attempted to turn Linda into a cartoon character using said ink machine.

Linda managed to escape and ran away. She hid in the shadows and survived by stealing food and other necessities. She used an oversized jacket to hide her identity once she became reported as a missing child.

She did everything she could to avoid being seen by anybody, especially the police. She feared that if they found her, she would be taken back to Joey. And as I mentioned, she was nearly caught stealing some apples one day.

This is when she meets Bendy. At first she is startled, then she calms down and offers the ink demon an apple. She is amazed by the creature, not recognizing him at first. Then she realizes he looks familiar.

Linda pulls a plushie of the cheerful, pie-eyed Toon Bendy from her bag and compares him to the ink demon standing in front of her. That's when she realizes that the demon is none other than her grandfather's creation.

Now, it's about time I explain the actual idea of the AU. 😅

Linda and Bendy are both fugitives wanted by the police. Linda overhears some guys saying that Henry had returned from his "trip", and she decides to sneak through the city, avoiding everyone as much as possible, to find him. Of course, she grows a bond with Bendy and decides to take him with her. Her plan is to find Henry and live happily ever after, with Bendy as a member of their family.

I can't wait to turn this entire thing into a comic ^^

I love this idea, and I wonder what I'll come up with along the way! :D