Going,going,gone.

The beautiful black mustang parked next to my car made it look like one of those toy cars you buy at toys-r-us but rusted and dented. The boy that had called to us was the same boy in the locker room that had kissed me.

"yeah sure!" lizard yelled from the passenger side of the car. I was still stunned and just stared into his gorgeous blue eyes like the idiot that I was.

Lizard went around and climbed in the back seat while I stayed frozen watching the boy stare at me.

"Hey

I'm Elizabeth but most people call me lizard" She stuck out her hand for the mystery god to shake it while eye f-ing him the whole time. At the sound of her voice he seemed to reluctantly take his eyes off of me and introduce himself.

"Hey I'm Parker" His voice was strong,husky, and so sexy. "And what's your name?" His gaze wondered back to me as I locked my door,not really necessary because I don't think anyone would steal my crap on wheels but I did it anyways.

"Hey,I'm Annabelle. But you can call me any variation of it." I had so many nicknames I didn't find the need to tell him all of them.

"Well do you want a ride?" Oh crap he's going to see where I live... Oh well it's not like I'll ever see him again.

"Um..yeah that'd be great thanks" I got into the passenger seat and closed the door and felt sort of awkward putting on my seatbelt due to the fact Parker's stare was boring into me.

After I was done he started the car and asked where lizard lived first. We all were laughing the whole time until we pulled up in front of her house.

As she got out of the car she sent Parker a flirty smile and said thank you.I'm pretty sure she even slipped him her number but I wasn't sure except it made me go crazy from wonderment.

When she hugged me she whispered in my ear "he is drop dead gorgeous! And he totally wants you! Go for it!" I was confused by the way she was acting towards him but whatever...

"Yeah okay whatever. I'll call you when I get home okay?" A slight smile played on my lips knowing what happened in the locker room during half time.

As I got back into the car he was grinning from ear to ear the most dazzling smile I had ever seen. I wonder if he heard what she said to me?

"Okay so where do you live" he turned to meet my gaze and my heart altered for a second. I told him my address and we were off.

There was a slight awkwardness in the car and it seemed like he was trying to find something to say but couldn't find the words to say it. So I decided to break the silence and ask him what's been on my mind the whole night.

"So why did you kiss me?" His eyes widened in surprise and he chuckled making my heart skip a couple beats and smile at the sound of his laugh.

" You are seriously asking me why I kissed you?"

"Well I guess I know that you kissed me because..." I actually have no idea why. "Well actually no I don't know."

He laughed at me again but instead of laughing with him my lips turned down to a frown. He was just another guy that didn't care who he hurt

"you're starting to get on my nerves" I turned to look out the window and pouted. I knew I was being childish but he was frustrating now...

This only made him laugh harder. "You must be crazy because honestly look at you. You are hot!" he had stopped laughing and just had a stupid grin plastered on his face. I'm what? No, I'm just plain. I just looked at him in disbelief and waited for him to be 'ha! Just kidding!' but it never came.