So far broken

I feel like such a complete jerk for not posting yesterday but my power went out and there was no way that I could charge my phone so I could type it up or post it from my phone but here's the next chappie! I really hope you like it or hate it lol

-ski

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parkers POV:

I stared at Anna's scared and worried expression for a while. How am I even supposed to tell her that I have to leave? I'm supposed to leave the love of my life for three years if I want to save my grandfathers company.

My heart was slowly breaking just thinking about leaving Anna. She brought me to reality and made me actually not only believe in love but honest to god be in love with her.

"Parker please tell me what you need to tell me because you are really making me worried..." Anna's eyes were pleading me to tell her so I gave her a reassuring smile before I began.

"well my father said that if I don't go to Asia and work for the company then he will sell my grandfathers company off piece by piece" I looked at Anna hoping she would say something. I just didn't know what to do.

"Parker you have to go" Anna looked surprisingly resolute and so cold.

"but I would t be able to come home for at least three years..." I let the sentence hang in the air not even wishing to say it aloud but knowing I had to tell her.

"Parker if you don't go all your grandfathers hard work will be wasted. We are just two young kids who are naively in love. Go do what your father wants and save the company okay?" Anna smiled assuringly and my heart shattered into a million pieces.

"that's all? Anna I love you and you don't even care I'm leaving? Or even want me to stay?!" My heart was racing uncontrollably as my whole body heated up instantly from anger and hurt.

"I love you too Parker but let's face it we would never work out in the end. It's better it's ending now before it became more serious. You deserve to be the next heir in the company and being with me would just be a mistake." Anna held no emotion in her face or her tone of voice as if she was naming off the things she had done that day.

I don't care about being the stupid heir! Damn it Anna! I love you more than anything! We can work something out. Long distance relationships work all the time and I will fly back as often as I can. You just said that you would love me forever; were you lying?!" my voice was starting to raise as I tried to grasp at anything to make her see that we could work something out.

"Parker it's over okay? Schools out in two weeks and thats it. We had fun while it lasted but it's over. After graduation I'll move to Connecticut with Chris and we can still be friends."

"what the hell are you talking about?" I was dumbfounded by Anna's cold emotionless behavior and it made me want to shake her and yell and tell her that I won't ever leave if she just goes back to normal.

"I got accepted into Yale and so did chris. He asked me just yesterday if I wanted to live with him so I guess everything works out now."

"you can't live with chris! God Anna I won't go just please stay with me! I love you and I'll only love you" I grabbed Anna into a hug but she just was limp in my arms. 'Hug me back please Anna if you love me you will hug me back' I kept on chanting in my head but her arms hung at her sides while I squeezed her tightly.

"Parker I think you should go to your own room now" I pulled back to look into Anna's eyes trying to figure out if she was being serious or playing the cruelest joke on me in the world. The girl of my dreams is telling me to leave.