"Jesus Christ Louis, give a guy a little warning would ya." He sighs dramatically, putting his hand over his heart.

"Sorry, Niall." I chuckle.

"It's okay now hurry up and get in. This time I'm giving you a tour of the house." He winks mischievously at me as he leaves my drive and heads back to the packhouse.

-------------------------------------

"Okay so on the first floor is all of the adults' bedrooms. Then on the second floor are all of the kids' bedrooms. Then the third floor where we were last time is where the kitchen and living room are and we also have this massive library but hardly anyone goes in there." He winks at me as we make our way up to the kitchen.

This house is bloody massive. Last time I didn't really get a good look around, so I'm still in a bit of shock with how big it is. If I lived here I would put the library to good use, I thought to myself, but I know that's not going to happen. My family and I, have become rogues and my mums too scared to join another pack.

"And up here on the fourth floor are all the offices." As we make our way up the last flight of stairs he stops abruptly and stands by a shut door.

"This," he grins mischievously, "is a room for you alphas and omegas, for your ruts and heats." He winks at me, making me blush scarlet at what he's suggesting.

"But don't worry I don't expect you to be in there soon. Harry's only just come out of there." He says casually swinging his arm around my shoulder, ignoring my red face as we walk back down the stairs to the living room.

For the remainder of the day, we stayed in the living room and watched Disney movies after Disney movies. Overall it was a very good day. I can now even consider Niall as a friend. I haven't laughed that hard in ages, let alone smile. He dropped me off before Zayn and Harry returned from their alpha meeting.

As soon as I got home I walked past the living room and headed straight for my bedroom. I clean my teeth and go straight to bed. For once completely ignoring the itch for my blade.

-------------------------------------

I shuffle my way across the school corridors, hoping and trying to stay away from Aiden.

I look down to the ground when I hear footsteps coming towards me. I push my glasses up and sling my bag over my shoulder again. Please don't be Aiden. Please don't be Aiden.

"Well, look who it is?" Aiden snarled. I try walking around the little group they've formed but with my luck I know I'm not getting out of this.

"Ple-ase leave me alone Aiden." My voice cracks betraying me, proving to Aiden that I am indeed scared. This only causes all of them to laugh. I hate this bloody school. They were supposed to have rules which protected omegas like me, from experiencing this shitty bullying.

"How about no. How about we teach you pathetic piece of shit a lesson hm?"

He shoves me to the ground and immediately starts kicking me.

"How does it feel omega."

"Pathetic piece of shit."

"Look at you, you are so worthless."

"This is where you belong omega, on your knees for us alphas."

"Admit that you are a worthless SLUT."

Aiden shouts in his alpha voice. No please don't make me say this. I can't ignore it, it's impossible, it's against my fucking biology too.

"I'm a worthless slut." I croak out as tears stream down my face.

"I'm sorry what was that?" He growls.

"I'm a worthless slut." I cry, not being able to hold back the sob that rips it's way out of my throat, as they all cackle loudly.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing." I hear a low deep voice come out as a growl. Obviously an alpha.

"None of your business mate." Aiden snarled back.

He laughs bitterly. "Actually I think it is my fucking business when you are abusing an innocent omega." He says through gritted teeth. Aiden shakes his head in amusement.

"Fine, you can have a worthless piece of trash. He's not worth much anyway." He kicks me in the rib one last time, before leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"This isn't over." He growls, smacking me across my face. Before he has the chance to leave he's pinned to the ground by the mysterious alpha. The alpha swings his fist back and connects it with his face. Aiden cries out in pain, but the alpha doesn't stop until he continues to punch him five more times in the face. The alpha then pulls Aiden to his feet and growls out 'stay the fuck away from him' before shoving him away. I watch cautiously as he slowly makes his way over to me. His figure going blurry as tears gather in my eyes again.

No one has ever done that for me before. The alpha gently puts his hand on my shoulder and I can't help but not flinch away from his touch. I've never had an alpha touch me so gently like I'm made of glass. I try wiping my eyes to make myself look less of a mess. I keep staring at the ground refusing to make eye contact with the alpha. Too terrified of what he's going to say.

"Hey shh, love it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm Harry okay love?"

As he says his name my eyes snap from the floor to his face. Oh my god, it's him. Harry. The leader of Niall's pack. I hear his breath hitch as he scans my face. Niall wasn't kidding. Harry is a bloody sex god. He's got such soft-looking curly hair. A mesmerising shade of green eyes and muscles which are on show from his shirt bunching up.

"Are you okay doll?" He asks for the third time, his voice lacing with more and more concern. I hesitantly nod my head and stand shakily to my feet.

"Thank you." I whisper, looking down at the floor.

"What for princess?" I blush at the pet name, as my stomach starts doing somersaults.

"Saving me." He frowns as I look up into his eyes. He sighs sadly but shakes his head. He brings his hand up and cups my cheek, gently thumbing away some of the stray tears that are still falling.

"What's your name love?" He asks voice gentle and caring.

"L-Louis." I stutter before running away to the boy's toilets. Leaving a very confused alpha behind.