Konoha High: Trust me

Author’s chat: Hey! This is a rewrite of my first story “Tokyo and a new guy.” I posted it on fanfiction.net and would like to see how it's doing here on Wattpad.com. It seems that my story wasn’t giving readers the right feeling to continue reading so I’m trying again but this time I’m taking peoples’ advice and adjusting my story. I thought long and hard on this. My friend wanted me to change only the first chapter as she didn’t want to wait too long for chapters. Sorry, 10-timer but this is the only way I and the readers will be satisfied with my story. Ok, sounds like I’m making my death wish. O_0 Ok, here goes!!

P.S. The beginning of the story will have quite a bit of death and murder but this is not a murder story so please at least finish this chapter before you decide to drop or continue reading my story. Enjoy!

Summary: 18 year old Umi (my OC) lost her family two years ago. She moved to Japan and got adopted by a Japanese family. She enters Konoha High school and meets Naruto and his friends. She feels a bit strange towards Gaara, Naruto’s friend. But there is a connection between Umi’s past and some of her friends. Would you like to find out?

Chapter one – The past will haunt you

Walking home, after visiting her friends. That’s how it had started. It was late evening; the moon was partially covered and shed little light. She had noticed that the village had been quiet. It was a small village and hardly busy, but this silence had felt wrong. She felt herself shiver even though it was warm outside. She also couldn’t shake off the feeling that she was being watched.

Nearing her house, she noticed someone on the road lying there, not moving. Cautiously approaching the person, she took a closer look and then gasped. The person was dead, obvious as the person had their throat sliced open and the blood just soaked his clothes and the road beneath him. What made her feel even more afraid was the fact that the person was a policeman. She ran towards the police station that was just a little bit away. She didn’t have to even enter the building to realise that help could not be found here. Bodies littered the area, all dead.

Then she heard a scream. She felt that she had been expecting that. And then her legs walked on their own, dragging her towards the direction of the scream. The area that the scream came from was covered in dead bodies, or rather the body parts. Someone had cut the villagers into pieces.

Her legs still drew her forward and she had this huge feeling that she had to stop. Going forward meant that she would regret it. A man with a double bladed scythe jumped out of the shadows and she screamed. And suddenly she had control of her legs and she ran in the direction of her house. Screams could now be heard from every direction. It could only mean one thing. The man with the scythe had friends.

Running even faster, she ran into her house, yelling for her family. They called to her and she knew that they knew what had happened. How could they not when a stranger with piercings on his face stood in front of them, holding a weapon aimed at them. There was something strange with his eyes, as if they had several circles. Her parents shouted at her to take her younger brother and sister away. She watched as the man slashed them through the chest.

Grabbing the arms of her brother and sister, she run with them out the back door. But she had forgotten about the other man. He sliced her sister in two. She could smell the blood, see it and felt it as her sister’s blood sprayed on her. Then another man appeared, his eyes were red. Then her brother yelled and she turned to see what was wrong. Fresh, warm blood sprayed even more onto her. Her brother had been slice in two, in an attempt to protect her from the scythe that the man had tried to slice her with. The man smiled an evil smile that turned her blood into ice.