Chapter 7: The puzzle is solved

Author’s chat: THANK YOU!!! GOD, you people finally found time to review!!! And what a review!! It made me really happy to know that my latest chapter was a great success! And now I have to write an even greater chapter!! . . . HOLD THE PHONE!! WHAT?!?!

This chapter is the last of Konoha High: Trust me. I hope I have chosen the right title for this story cause I really tried hard to cover everything. Also this chapter is very long. Incredible long!! Hope you like it!! XD

Chapter 7 – The puzzle is solved

Everyone was watching Umi except for Kiyomi who was still crying.

“Umi, please calm down. This isn’t the normal you. You’re being overwhelmed by the amount of information Madara is telling you,” Shikamaru said. Umi just shook her head, backing away from them slowly. Tears flowed down her cheeks.

Umi’s POV:

After they had tried to calm me down, they stood there, looking at each other. How could they? I trusted them!! Why me? Why do I never learn? I hate them!!

I was angry. No doubt about it. I was furious!

I glared at them.

“How could you? He revealed your lies and you still have the nerve to pretend!! Is this a game to you? Did you have fun? Did you think you would get away with it?” I yelled at them.

“What? Umi, calm down. We can’t understand English that well yet!” Kiba said.

“Shut up, shut up, shut up!!!!!” I screamed into the air. They flinched.

“Umi . . .” Naruto said hesitantly.

Enough! I can’t take this! I need to do something! I . . . need to kill them!!

I pulled out a katana from behind my back and rushed towards them.

Normal POV:

A few minutes ago . . .

Umi finished screaming. The group didn’t know what to do. They couldn’t understand what she was screaming out or why she was glaring at them.

“Umi . . .” Naruto said hesitantly. Umi froze. Then the group felt a murderous intent aimed at them.

That was when Umi pulled a katana out of nowhere and attacked them. They were so stunned that it wasn’t until the katana slashed Kiba’s stomach that they flew into action.

Kiba yelped in pain and jump back. Gaara immediately stepped in front of him and shielded him. The others split up and distanced themselves from Umi.

Umi immediately picked up her speed and raced after them, slicing at them as she as she got in range.

“Hey, this is crazy! Umi is slashing at us! We can’t fight back because we’re supposed to protect her,” Kiba yelled. They all rushed behind Gaara.

Umi, unable to touch them because of the sand, looked around. They looked in horror as she grinned a sinister smile and walked to Kiyomi.

“Stop her! Shikamaru!” Temari yelled. Only Shikamaru would make it in time!

Umi stopped in front of Kiyomi and lifted the katana.

Shikamaru’s shadow raced across the lawn.