Explanations (Ch.5)

"Not exactly"

"What do you mean not exactly?"

"I'm half merman not mermaid." The brunette boy waved the question off.

"Oh..So....your not going to rape me?" Olivia squinted her eyes.

The boy started blushing

"N-no.... that wasn't part of the plan-" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Then what is the plan?" The girl quickly asked back.

"Well to sum it up your here to be married an-"

Olivia interrupted the merman "What!?!?!" She bumped her head on the bed. " I didn't plan on getting married and-and I would want to take things slow" she gasped "is that man slut going to marry both of us?"

"Yes." He answered.

"WHAAAAAT!!!! SO THE PERSON I'M GOING TO GET MARRIED TO IS ALSO MARRYING YOU!?!?! WHATTT!" she exclaimed.

"No. No. C-calm down" the boy tried to calm the girl. "Not me! Your friend...Over here." The merman poked the still sleeping girl.

"AHHH ,OH M-oh ok...Wait still why both of us wouldn't that technically mean I'm married to my best friend?!?!"

"Ah..um. no?" He answered with a smile.

"Uhhhh!" Olivia groaned. (And not in that way you pervs) There was a moment of silence. Until she broke it, "So, who are you again?"

" Oh hi I'm Eren, I'm part of the special operations squad. "

The girl took her chances and go out from under the bed, rubbing the back or her head still. " Olivia, part of the lifeguard dealio."

I'm sorry this is being discontinued because of people issues.