Rip tide (Ch.3)

{OK so the girl in the middle is not Olivia, Kay. I'll give you a pic when I make or find one}

Third person POV

"Wanna go swimming? " the brunette saw two round eyes stareing at hers. She groaned.

"Come on your off duty for a month, so you can stablize from almost drowning yesterday" the blonde wined.

Olivia sighed and gave in "Ok, I'll see you on the beach not the bay in front of the house. The the beach to the side."

"Okie dokie " she merrily skipped out if Olivia's room. She stumbled out if bed and put on a neon orange bikini with tassos on the front of her top,and braided her long hair. The girl rushed out of the house down the spiral stairs running towards keylina, she splashed in the water. Olivia stopped right in front of it. Not letting the water touch her. The girl had a feeling that the same storm blue eyes were watching her as she stepped into the warm salty water. The ocean breeze blew past her as she listened to the crashing waves. Then water droplets feel onto her tan face.

'Man , is it raining? No. The sky was clear.' Olivia though. One if the droplets trickled down her face, onto her soft pink lips. It tasted like salt. Keylina splashed water on olivia's face.

"Hey, what was that for!?!?" She ran into the water laughing but that soon stopped.

"OLIVIA! HELP ME..SOMETHING IS PULLING ME IN!" She screamed in pure fear, Olivia grabbed the blonde's hand but the force that was pulling in the opposite direction won.

" I YOUR SLIPING.. I ..CAN'T. ." Her blonde friend's hand and body disappeared into the blue. "NOOO!" Olivia screamed in Horror. Tears now flowing down her cheeks.

Something possessed her body. She started walking and stumbling when a wave rolled forward to her, mindlessly walking. Olivia tried to fight it, but just gave up, giving in to the whatever it was that had her in its control. Until she got to water up to her waist and then there was a rip tide, that knocked the melancholy girl out cold.

"Don't you think thats kinda rude."

"What's rude? "

"Holding the girl over your shoulder " the boy with emerald green eyes answerd.

The prince just rolled his eyes."Sorry if I'm not holding her to your liking. Last time I checked she is mine."

The boy sighed "I just thought you could be more respectful....and uhh how is she breathing!?"

"Magic."

"Levi! I don't see any magical arua around her!"

Levi rushed to take the girl off his shoulder. He took her by the shoulders put his head up to her chest, he could hear her heart beat and her slow and steady breathing. But how? He looked at her neck. There were gills!

"What the f-"the man was cut of.

Olivia's POV

My eyes shot open....and I felt cold hands clutch the sides of my shoulders. So I did the smart thing. I screamed and punched what ever was holding me in the eye, witch made its grip loosen. I ripped those cold hands off my body and saw keylina being held by a MERMAID! 'Ok it's just my head playing tricks on me' I consoled myself.

I quickly grabbed keylina, and gave what ever was holding her her a death glare. Pushing her to the surface. Now I realized I was under water. BREATHING.