Tatiyana shrugs. "It just seems like she's more important."

"Why is this all on me? You're with Lucas half that time and you've been dating Chase for over a year and have canceled on us for him. Why is this inky about me? Is it cause she's a girl?"

Jade shakes her head. "Of course not! You know that, Jazmyne."

Jazmyne shakes her head as well and stands up. "I'm done having the conversation. I-...I have to go to the bathroom. I'll see you guys later."

**
Benjamin takes his shoes off at the front door and smiles. "Hi, Mrs.Martinez!"

Mrs.Martinez looks over, smiling. "Oh, Hi Benjamín!"

Noah smiles and grabs his hand. "Ma, we'll be upstairs."

She just smiles and nods, lifting up her thumb. "Okay, mijo. Have fun."

Benjamin smiles at her and follows Noah upstairs. He throws his keys on his bedside table, setting his bag on the ground.

Benjamin smiles, getting on his bed. "Oh! I forgot to ask...What did your coach talk about?"

Noah reaches in the fast-food bag, handing Benjamin his chicken salad. "Uhm. Upcoming season...Also, new uniforms cause apparently there was an issue with them."

"Aw. I liked the all-black uniforms. You looked hot."

Noah chuckles and sits down next to him. "I don't think the colors are changing but you'll be the first to know if they are."

Benjamin smiles. "What else."

Noah sets his food down, nodding. He reaches in his bag, handing him a paper. "Oh. This...A meal plan to help us stay on track. Coach is saying some of us are slacking off."

Benjamin grabs the paper, reading through the meal plan. He looks up and hums. "So you probably shouldn't eat a double cheeseburger?"

Noah looks at Benjamin, "Real funny."

Benjamin giggles at him and sits back to eat his food.

**
Noah feels his phone vibrating and looks down at Benjamin who had fallen asleep halfway into the movie. He reaches in his pocket to grab it, seeing Benjamin's mom calling.

He puts the phone up to his ear, smiling. "Hey, Mrs.Evans. Everything okay?"

"Oh yeah! I was just calling to say I want benjamin home by nine. I texted him but he didn't answer."

Noah nods and looks down at him. "Yeah, he's sleep. We were watching a movie...but it was about sports so."

Ms.Evans laughs. "He probably fell asleep during the intro...Okay, well, just make sure he texts me before he leaves so I know, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay. Bye."

**
Jazmyne walks into her house after practice, ignoring her family. Veronica looks over, "Hey! Jazzy?"

Jazmyne walks up to her room, slamming her door shut.

Xavier looks over at Veronica then to Meech. "Can you-?"

Meech nods and gets up from the table. Jazmyne and Meech have the best relationship with each other.

Meech walks upstairs, knocking on her door. "Jazzy? Is everything okay? Can I come in?"

Jazmyne sits up on her bed, nodding. "Yeah."

Meech walks in the room, sitting on her bed next to her. "Talk to me, little sis. Is it your friends? School? Cheer? Elly?"

Jazmyne shakes her head. "My friends. They said that...I never make time for them anymore and that...It's always about Elly...And Jade called me a Uhaul lesbian."

Meech looks over and smiles. He nudges her softly, "You kinda are."

Jazmyne smiles back, nudging him. "Shut up."

Meech sits up and furrows his brows. "Wait but...Aren't you guys going shopping Friday?"

"Yeah. They got mad cause I invited Elly over but...I didn't want to tell them why...They don't know about Elly's mom and everything."

"Well tell them. Come on, they're the most understanding people ever."

"But Elly doesn't want them to know. She told her friends cause...They're people she sees and talks to every day but...For Jade and Tati, she barely knows them."

"Okay? So tell them that Elly has a hard life at home and leave it at that. And if they can't understand that, then...Oh well."

Jazmyne shrugs. "They just...Hurt my feelings."

"I know, sis. But it's okay. All friends fight."

**