Fall begins

It's 4 o'clock and I'm meeting Zach at his house. He lives not too far away from me about 25 minutes. When I arrived I rang the bell and took a deep breath, preparing for what was about to happen. Within 5 seconds Zach opened the door, "Frankie! How have you been man?"

" fantastic, as always!", I reply with the little sparkle I have left in my shaking body. We catch up for a while then cuddle and watch a movie, he is my BÆ after all. Endless thoughts of anticipation race through my mind, waiting for him to tell me if he wants to try was killing me inside.

Once the movie was over Zach asked if he could tell me something, I said yes of course.
" Frankie, I wanna give us a chance.. I love you."

"I love you too!" I basically yell because my nervousness had transformed into excitement.

He leans in and our lips connect for what seemed like hours, we stop when the door opens. His mom walks in with an armful of groceries and asks us to help.
When we were done Zach whispers in my ear,"She doesn't know yet."
"ZACHARY RANCE!" I say playfully slapping his leg.

After I got home I texted Zach about telling his mom. Ari, mom, and Nonna were SOO happy for me it was honestly the best thing to be dating him because I love him more than anything in the world.