Oh Dear Father Let Me See What Will Become of World, Friends and Me

My Patron and several seers and time-manipulators have said that after The End there is a period of Nothing where even Time Himself cannot see but after that period time continues as of nothing has happened leading to many beginning that the worlds truly will end and then be remade.

I asked my Patron for a vision of what would happen after the Great Nothingness as I'm planning on calling it and I got quite a few. Here they are.

--------------------

     A young blonde girl, perhaps only five, dressed Grecian, plays on the grass on a clear sunny day, trees scattered around her, a house off in the distance, her presumed-mother playing with her, chasing her around, dressed like her daughter, the only difference being a lone peacock feather sticking out of her blonde hair bun.

     Suddenly, lightning strikes next to the child and she curls up, spooked.

     Soon, a young-yet-middle-aged man crouches down and places a hand on her shoulder. "It's just me, Sweetie." He had black hair and a few scars, his eyes black and, somehow, a bright yellow-white, like lightning-struck remains and the bright light of a lightning flash.

     She glances up at him and sniffles before grinning and hugging him. "Daddy!"

   Him and the woman both smile.

--------------------

     A young girl, maybe ten, hair a dark blonde, almost brown, with eyes the color of the deepest seas, dives into the water, wearing nothing but a simple wrap and sandals, long hair loose, flowing behind her. As she swims deeper and deeper, her eyes begin to glow.

     When she finally surfaces, an old man is standing there, hair a pale grey, eyes a soft but still-sparkling blue. He smiles at her.

       "Look grandpa! Look what I found!"

     He carefully takes the oysters from her and smiles a little more, soon helping her onto land so he can continue teaching her his trade.

--------------------

     A male teenager with black hair hides under a bush, looking around slowly while being quiet. His green eyes shine as he spots a deer, swiftly dashing it as it drew near so he could make a killing blow with his long knife. Time passes as he ties up the legs and gets a kind of gurney or sled set up to drag it home, only to falter as two younglings peeked around a tree at him. Glancing at the mother deer, he sighed and carefully shifted his form to that of a young stag, soon trying to coax the young ones into following.

     Warily, they did so, the teenager carefully holding the sled's rope in his teeth.

     When he returned home, it was too a small cottage in the woods, looking almost out of place amongst the nature.

     A redhead woman smiled at her ebony-haired husband. "He takes after you."

     The man groaned but smiled, making it obvious that he was only joking about any possible exasperation. "I didn't want grandkids so soon but I suppose I can handle it."

     She chuckled. "At least he hasn't found a mate yet, he's still too young to travel far and you know how hard he worked just to get to where he is now."