Love and Poison

This was a dream I had and I don't know if it's a vision or not. Also, it took place at my aunt's house and I feel like I (the woman in the house in this) was a bit older than I am now.

--------------------

A small black wolf, or maybe a dog, ran atop a street, a knife held in his mouth as he sniffed around for something. At some point, he paused, then darted towards a bush, a cry of 'ow!' and 'damnit, Loki!' ringing loud.

Loki, for that's who the animal was, started to leave, having tracked down his brother like he was asked, only to pause as he caught a agent of something when an older woman exited the house. He ran over and sniffed her, ears perking up as he darted over to the house, the woman occupied with trying to help Thor and possibly call 911.

As Loki pawed at the door, it was opened by a quiet five year old boy who tried to pick up the dog.

Catching his scent, Loki gently nuzzled the boy's forehead to move his bangs, soon revealing a family mark. At that, be barked, happy despite the fact he was being dragged by a boy who seemed to think he could lift a dog. Then, he saw her, the mate he'd been searching for! He finally located her! He jumped into her lap and started kissing her, the girl laughing as she yelled to get him to stop licking her face.

After he had calmed down, the girl started to speak, only to fall over against him.

His eyes widened and he shifted, quickly checking her pulse and other things. Unable to find the cause but sensing it was poison, he pulled out a vial of clear slightly-shining liquid - a vial that seemed to have something in the bottom, perhaps a bezoer - and helped her drink it, a couple sips so she would wake.

Dizzily, she stared at him and mumbled something.

"Shh... you were poisoned somehow... I can't do much right now but if I can get you home-"

"I... I thought...-"

"We have a base... just rest..."

The dream faded out as he picked up the woman and the boy.

--------------------

Also, before you say anything about me being just another person who has a crush on Loki or something, I'm not like the others, I actually had several past lives with him and had two kids with him in a few of those lives - twins, technically, though one would either die or not be born until later ending up as not-twins despite being soul twins. And in one of those lives my crazy mum stole my daughter and I think she may havr done something to me since I can't remember much after finding my daughter gone from their crib.