*^^lily^^*

Amber's POV.

"Jack! Where are my blunts!" I yell looking around my room for them. "Oh, you mean these blunts" I hear as I sigh. I turned around and saw Gilinsky with my blunts. "Give me them" I say with my hand out. "Hmm, how about no. You can always get new ones" He said walking out of my room.

"Jack!" I yelled as I jumped on his back. "Bitch get off of me" He growls as I made him fall down. "what the hell is going on!?!" JJ shouted walking in the hall. "This guys, right over here, stole my blunts" I said grabbing them out of his hand then they got token out of my hands my JJ.

I furrowed my eyebrows and said "Jj, what the fuck?" "I don't want smoke in the house, please, plus they are bad for you, sis" He said and walked into the kitchen. "Yeah, there bad for your, Amber" Jack said as we walk in the kitchen.

"These babies are going in the trash" He mumbled as I widen my eyes. "No!!" I said trying to get them but Gilinsky held me back as JJ throws them away and then when outside to throw the bag way in the big trash.

"My weed!" I yell "Shut up Amber! Your gunna wake up the neighbors" Gilinsky said "You asshole! Now get your hands off of me!" I yelled as he let me go and I fell on the ground. "Ow" I groan as I held my head but stood up.

JJ walked back inside as he did that, I grabbed the keys and said "am going out" "where" they said "to buy me some new weed" I said as I opened the door but someone grabs my waist and throws me over their shoulder. "No your not, Amber" JJ said as someone held me upside down back to my room.

Well it was Gilinsky because there is no one else is the house. You see, we all moved out and I live with these guys now but I used to live with my roommate. But she kicked me out because 'she didn't like the smoke.' "Bitch, get off of me" Gilinsky said as he through me down, lightly.

"Hey, can you do me a flavor?" I said sitting on my bed. "Favor, and what" He said annoyed "but me some weed!" I yelled/sang "fuck no, baby" he sang and left my room. "ass" I mumbled as I laid down, on my bed.

I pulled out my phone and just when on Instagram. I posted a new selfie and it got a lot of likes instantly. Perks of having a famous brother and friends, I guess.

"What time is it?" I said to myself. I looked at my little clock and it was 5:00. "Holy crap!! I need to go!!" I yelled and ran out of my room. "where are you going" JJ shouts as I grab my jacket. "Out with my friends, I think" I said as I ran out. I sat on the curve and she said she will be here in ten minutes. "Lily, come on, come on" I said as I tapped my foot.

"Bitch am here!" Lily shouted as I ran to the car. "smh, desperate much?" She said as I buckled up. "Shut up, I haven't been out in forever" I laugh "oh yeah because just last week we totally didn't go out" she said sarcastically. "Just drive" I say as we laugh.

We stop at the Mall and I rolled my eyes. "What? You love the mall, now come on!" Lily said as we got out "Is Luna and Thursday, gunna be here too?" I asked as we got closer to the mall doors. "Yeah" Lily said looking on her phone "Cool" I said as we walked inside.