Part 7

Aman was on road unconscious. Someone comes to him.

Aman in unconscious state: save laksh. Ragini.....

listening Ragini that person tried to get him in conscious.

Kumar brings laksh to a temple where Kavita was also present.  Kumar gives mangalsutra in laksh's hand.

Kum: make her wear. U have to marry.

Laksh looks at Kavita.

Lak: still u'll keep silent? Ur dad wants us to get marry. Coz of ur promise m quite. 

Few people also present there who came to visit temple.

Kumar: laksh. Make her wear.

Kav: stop dad. I don't love laksh.

Kum: wat?

Kav: yes. U heard rite. I don't love laksh and he also doesn't love me. We r just frnds. 

Kum: then y u ran together?

Kav: he was helping me. I love Sahil.

Sahil comes front who was til standing between people.

Kav: he's Sahil. We both love eachother.

Kum: this boy? He works in shop. He's not rich. U r born rich. He can't afford u. I can't let u do this.

Kav: we love truly dad. Rich or poor, doesn't matter in love. Only trust and love matters. Which we both hav. Til now I was quite as I was scared of u that if I Tel u, u may harm Sahil. But laksh had to suffer coz of me. Let us marry dad.

People present there Tel Kumar to make kavsah marry. Kumar finally accept and both Kavita and Sahil get married. Both thanked laksh. Laksh went from there sayin all the best.

........... .....

At station ruhan was standing at platform which laksh said to ragini. Ragini's family reached there before Ragini. They saw ruhan but were not confirmed. Ragini's brother goes to him.

Bro: Ragini?

Ruhan thinks Ragini might have sent him. He nods. Her brother nods to few men. They came and beat ruhan. As they were many and very powerful and ruhan was alone. He cudnt handle them. One goon takes knife to stab him. He was abt to stab laksh comes between and got stabbed. Ruhan stood shocked. Aman comes there with roshni.

FB

Aman was unconscious on road. Roshni comes there. When he takes ragini's name she got shocked and thinking him to b ruhan she takes him hospital. There Aman tells her truth. They left in hurry to reach station.

FB ends

Aman: laksh.....

Roshan goes to laksh.