"Dinner?"

He nodded. I went back to room and got my coat. Thankfully cafeteria was still open. We had our dinner. With Jungkook talking about his practice and me about my classes and how I wish everything would be over soon. We were walking back to my dorms when we decided to sit down at one of the stone benches on the side walk.

"He reached to the level where his posters are being displayed in Seoul University? Not bad," Jungkook said all of sudden looking at the poster opposite to us. "But isn't that really distracting to the students?"

"Can we talk about something else?"

"Why? You still like that asshole?"

I chuckled. "It isn't love. It isn't hate either. It's just indifference. I don't really care about his existence anymore," I said looking up at the star filled sky.

"Then why are you still single?"

The question I've asked many times. Why am I not able to find interest in anyone? Why am I pushing everyone who tries to get close to me?

"Not really interested in dating anyone at the moment. I want to concentrate on my studies for now."

He inhaled audibly.

"As long as you are true to yourself," he said looking at me. I flinched at his words internally but didn't show it outside.

"Of course."

Jungkook left shortly afterwards. Sleep took over me as soon as I lied down on my bed.

The week passed off without anything happening out of place. Classes, assignments, tests everything. The day of Jungkook state finals had arrived. I didn't need to skip classes because it was in the afternoon. Most of the times the matches are at night but state level matches are always in the afternoons. It also depends on the audience. If many people comes to watch then it will always be in the night just like the nationals and internationals.

Jungkook has been a star since day one. He has always placed himself in the high level boxers who aced at techniques much faster.

Perfection at it's best.

Jungkook was top list boxer in the junior levels. Now that he is a senior or regular level boxer, there is more competition now. Being an out-fighter isn't easy. There is lot of technique involved. I already know Jungkook is going to win. There is no doubt in that.

"Foot work Jungkook! Foot work! Don't let your opponent know what your next move is. Don't let them study you. Surprise them!" Mr. Hwang his coach and trainer has already been beating him up for the match that was about to start in few minutes.

I walked to the bench by them and sat down. He was so focused on the warm up that he didn't notice me. Did I ever mention that Jungkook looks hella sexy in his training fit? Not that he doesn't look in usual but he does look extra hot in this.

"Who are you!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"What are you!"

"An unbeatable beast!"

This will never not be funny. I mean, Jungkook and his coach always look like a movie worthy team but then when it comes to their word choice, it's just funny ok?

Unbeatable beast. Laughing my ass off.

"Rest," Mr. Hwang gave him a break and walked away. Jungkook turned to my side with the sweaty hair stuck to his forehead.

"Hey! When did you come?"

"Before you both started saying your ridiculous motivational speech," I smiled and handed him a towel.

"What do you mean ridiculous? You just don't have enough brains to process it," he said gulping down mineral water.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Jungkook, in two minutes," his coach announced. Jungkook stood up Mina the caretaker had come running with a hair dryer to dry off his hair.

Always look good infront of the cameras.

He walked outside the room followed by lour cheers. Jungkook is an idol in the boxing world. He doesn't have fan clubs yet but I'm pretty sure it's not far away.

I walked outside and sat down at one of the vip seats. Perks of having a boxer friend. As soon as he got into the ring the cheers got louder. His opponent Park Hae il is from Busan. They had same coach until junior levels later which Jungkook moved on to another coach. For that reason his old coach always tries to bring him down with Hae il. But Hae il can never beat him.

Looking at the first move Hae il did I can see that he has improved a lot. The match went on really interesting. Hae il sure had improved himself. But in the end it's Jungkook who won.

The refree raised his hand. Jungkook's eyes found mine in the crowd. I smiled.

"Congratulations!" I yelled as soon as he came back into the waiting room. He gave me a wide smile and hugged me. I pushed him off as he was sweaty.

"Sorry about that," he grinned.

"You really are an unbeatable beast," I winked.

"Thanks to my lucky charm," he pinched my cheeks. I snorted.

"Jungkook strict rest for two days and we continue again after that," his coach stated before going out of the room.

"So I'm off for two days. What should we do?"

"I think it's a rest time. Besides I have classes."

"Aw come on! Please all I ever do is practice. I also want to have fun," he pouted his lips and looked at me with those starry eyes. How can I resist.

"Ugh, fine."

"Yes!" He shot his fist in the air. "I'll change and come back."

With that he left me to myself. Mina has come out of somewhere I don't know. She is always tense. Especially around Jungkook. I tease her when we are not around him. She has a fat crush on Jungkook.

"Looking for your dream boy?" She blushed as soon as I said that.

"Please don't say such things," she said trying hard to hide the dust of pink on her cheeks.

"Come on. You like him don't you," I said and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Like who?" Jungkook came out all fresh and casual. Not in his training fit anymore. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.

"No-nothing," Mina blurted and quickly walked away from us.

"What was that all about?" he asked adjusting his collar.

I smiled and waved at him.

"Let's go," I said as he pulled the straps of his bag to his shoulders. From the corner of my eye I saw Mina hiding at the corner of the wall. Her cheeks as red as cherries.