Est doesn't say anything but steps aside, revealing a conscious and regenerated (Y/N) with only a few cuts and bruises, which were healing.

(Y/N): "Yo." He gives off a lazy salute as he gets up from the bed and stands up, he stumbles for a bit before regaining his balance.

The others adopt a happy look on their faces as they run over to (Y/N), Ruby had tears in her eyes as she hugged him while everyone else joined in together. Summer and Est watched as Summer had a smile on her face but Est had a scoff on hers.

Everyone separated from the hug as Est and Summer walked over to them, Est hugged (Y/N) and he returned it. They separated before smiling at each other as (Y/N) put his hand on Est's head and patted it, she nuzzled in to his hand as she blushed. Ruby walked over to them with a mad look on her face.

Ruby: "Where were you!? We were so worried!? You were gone for four days!!"

Weiss: "You were the only one worried."

Yang: "As if! You always sprung up on every chance to go find (Y/N)! You even wanted to go with Professor Ozpin's sea-"

Weiss: "S- shut up Yang!"

Blake and Winter smiled at they watched at everyone being lively again, Blake looked over to the computer in the room to see something unusual. It was almost two weeks since (Y/N) had supposedly gone missing but to her it was four days. She dismissed it as her just being tired and ignored it, she walked over to the others as Winter has already done so.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Blake was walking towards her usual spot to rest outside when she ran into Sun.

Sun: "Hey Blake! How've you been doing?"

Blake: "Good, now that (Y/N) has come back after being missing for four days." Sun looks at her as if she had grown a second head.

Sun: "Ummm. . Blake? . . (Y/N)'s been missing for almost two weeks. ."

Blake: "What!? What do you mean?" She asked, confused.

Sun: "Yeah, your team and his team had kinda. . shut down and stayed in your rooms the whole time. . Nobody saw you guys the whole time. ."

Blake: "But it's only been four days!"

Sun: "No it hasn't, did you check the date? Here." He showed her his scroll where she saw that the day (Y/N) went missing was ten days ago, shocked, Blake took her scroll out to check and saw that Sun was saying the truth.

Blake: ". . ."

Sun: ". . Uhhh. . Blake?"

Blake: ". . I've got to go." She says before she takes off running.

Sun: "O. . kay. . See you around! I guess." He says before he shrugs it off and walks away.

Blake runs through the halls of Beacon, trying to find (Y/N) as she makes her way to his dorm, she reaches to his dorm and knocks, she hears shuffling behind the door before the door opens to show (Y/N) standing in front of her, yawning.

(Y/N): "What's up, Blake?"

Blake: ". . I need to talk to you, it's important."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Y/N): "And? What did you want to talk about?" He looked over his shoulders at Blake as they both stood in the garden as the wind blew.

Blake: ". . When did you go missing?"

(Y/N): "Didn't you all say it was four days ago?"

Blake: "Then how come we don't remember almost a week of what happened?!"

(Y/N): ". . What're you trying to say?"

Blake: "You helped us in taking down the White Fang."

(Y/N): "Yeah, after you forced me to."

Blake: "What are you hiding!?"

(Y/N): ". . There are a lot of things kids like you don't need to know. . That's all." He says before he starts to walk away, but Blake grabs his arm to keep him from leaving.

Blake: "Wait, I haven't finished!"

(Y/N): "Hmm?"

Blake: "l want to know what you're thinking."

(Y/N): "I just want to live my days in peace, that's all."

Blake: "You wouldn't have helped us, if you really wanted that."

(Y/N): "I was just taking care of my students-"

Blake: "That's a lie! You don't care about your students!" (Y/N) stays silent as the wind blows through his hair, and Blake grows impatient.

Blake: ". . Just who are you?" She asks as (Y/N) doesn't respond while the sounds of people laughing is heard.

(Y/N): ". . Blake. ." He speaks with a tone Blake can't identify.

(Y/N): "I'll help you achieve your goal but. . ." Blake looks up as all sounds seem to fade away when she sees (Y/N) looking at her with an emotionless yet cold stare.

(Y/N): "Don't pry into my life."

(1500 words. I'm publishing this just three hours before my exams start so sorry if this seems rushed, See ya!)

 I'm publishing this just three hours before my exams start so sorry if this seems rushed, See ya!)